Chapter 8: Kidnapped

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery.

Sam's POV:

I walked through the forest, searching for my love. After alot of arguing, I eventually agreed to play Hide and Seek with Artemis. Peering around trees, I grinned at the fun we would have after I found her. I hadn't had time to take her virginity but once I found her... My grin grew wider. Suddenly, I heard footsteps behind me.
I spun around and yelled, "Come out."
A woman stepped out from behind a tree. To my immense disappointment, it wasn't Artemis.
"Who are you, do you know where Artemis is?" I demanded to the mystery person.
"If you come with me," the woman said, "I can take you to her."
"I still don't know who you are."
"I am a Goddess, one of the only ones who would approve of your relationship with Artemis," the woman told me.
I considered her offer but I declined.
She was too dodgy.
"I wasn't really asking," the woman said as her face darkened.
I gulped and turned to run. I didn't get far. Something smashed into my head and I collapsed to the ground. The last thing I saw was the woman leaning over me...

???'s POV:

I grinned at the unconscious boy lying on the floor. The son of Hecate was exactly the leverage I needed when Plan B came to end. Then, my last plan would start. If I'm being honest, I had nothing to gain from this Revenge Plan. I just wanted to fool the Gods and show them that I was alot more powerful than they gave me credit for. I smirked as I picked up the child of Hecate and flashed back to my hideout.
The next year or so will be interesting.