Chapter 3: Things Start to go Wrong

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery.

Artemis' P.O.V:

I hunted alone a lot in those months after the potion incident. I still couldn't get over that I kissed a male. At least he tried to pull away.
Mabye Perseus Jackson isn't the only male that I respect.
The son of Hecate had avoided me after we left the Hermes Cabin two months ago. I don't think he wanted to be near me, though in his position I wouldn't want to either. When we finally did get to talk, he didn't say much apart from telling me that it was because of the potion that I kissed him. We didn't talk alone again after that.

I leveled my bow at the deer that I had just spotted. I was deathly quiet and still. Leaves crunched behind me and the deer sprinted off. I spun around only to see no one about.
"Come out!" I demanded, "And I won't hurt you badly."
"We both know that's not true, I'm a male. You hate males," a voice said.
That voice.
I sprinted in the other direction as the owner of the voice came to mind. An arrow hit the ground beside me and I swore. I fired one back but it didn't hit him. It didn't help that I couldn't see the love god. I felt a hand grab my shoulder and turn me around. I fell to the ground as Eros came into view.
"Well, I guess in a second I can say that I was the one to seduce the maiden Goddess Artemis into losing up her maiden vows," Eros told me, smirking.

I struggled but Eros had me pushed to the ground. He leveled his arrow at he when one thought came to mind, it had to work.
Apollo, help! I need you! Apollo! Help me!
I could only hope that it worked. I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. Suddenly, Eros was thrown off me. I was about to open my eyes when Apollo said, "Don't open your eyes!"
It was then that I realized that something was stuck in my shoulder. I swore.
"Don't worry," Apollo told me, "We'll find a way to reverse it."
"What am I supposed to do until then?" I questioned the sun God.
He replied, "Just stay here. I'll be back."
Then, he flashed out.