Chapter 7: Amy Starts To Investigate

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery.

Amy's POV:

I paced around Hecate cabin.
Where the Hades is Sam?!
I had finally had enough so I went to the forge. When I reached it, I could here arguing. I peered in through the window and practically fainted at the sight of Piper McLean pinning Leo Valdez up against a wall. Bursting through the door, I yelled, "What the fuck at you two doing?! You both have someone else."
Piper moved off Leo, reluctantly it looked like.
"But I love Leo," Piper shot back.
I shook my head and asked about Jason. Piper shrugged and went back to Leo. Not wanting to see anyone, I left to go back to my Cabin.

Once I got there, I immediately looked through my ingredients to see if anything was missing. Everything appeared to be in order.
Wait, what if the mystery person used the potion on a God. It would have be a love God, either Aphrodite or Eros.
I decided to IMessage my mother.
"Hey, mom," I said as my mother came into view, "I need to know, have you seen Aphrodite or Eros lately?"
She frowned, "I've seen Aphrodite this morning but I haven't seen Eros anytime this week. Why?"
"I think Eros is the next victim of the missing potion ingredients, cause I just saw Piper and Leo kissing even though they both have other interests," I replied.
"If Eros is the next victim we're up against, we could be in serious trouble. I'll call a council meeting," my mother replied as she slashed through the message.

Hecate's POV:

I quickly called a council meeting and everyone, minis Artemis and Dyionus, flashed in.
"We have a problem," I started, "Eros is the next victim of the mystery person."
"How are you sure?" Hera asked.
I continued, "I know this because my daughter came across Piper McLean and Leo Valdez kissing in the forge even though they both like other people."
"How are we going to find him, and failing that, where is Artemis?" Apollo asked.
"I'll start working on an antidote and I'll make a finding potion," I told them.
Then, I flashed out.
This potion can't be made wrong.