Chapter 2: A Normal Day

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery.

Amy's P.O.V:

I grinned as I walked around Camp Half-Blood. Everyone was back to normal, although I was still debating whether that was a good thing for Clarisse. Also, so far there had been no evidence of 'Plan B' that had started.
Don't jinx it.
"Hey, Amy," came a shout from behind me.
I turned around to see Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase.
"Hey, Percy," I said.
"I never did thank you for getting me back to normal..." he started.
I interrupted him, "I told you, it's fine. Besides I was the one who made the potion that started all of this."
"Yes, we should throw you in prison, Stargate," Clarisse said, she had clearly be eavesdropping.
Now I definitely know that she's back to normal.
Piper came up behind her and told us, "Told you we should've left her like she was before, I definitely preferred her when she was getting us to sign petitions about whales."
Piper barely missed the punch that Clarisse threw at her. We all laughed as the daughter of Ares stormed off.

"Well," Annabeth said, "I, for one, am hoping for an uneventful summer."
We all nodded in agreement as Rachel came up and greeted us. It was nice to see her back in her paint splattered clothes. Seeing her in that dull uniform just didn't feel right. Suddenly, Nico walked out of the shadows with Will in tow. The son of Apollo looked as if he was going to throw up while the son of Hades looked perfectly composed. I walked off to the forge to find Sam after saying goodbye to everyone else.

I found him helping Leo with his new crazy invention that would probably involve fire.
"Hey," Sam said, looking up from the machine.
Leo slid out from under the table and asked me, "What brings you to Super-sized McShizzle's workshop?"
I laughed and replied, "Just came to see what you were doing, Sam. Are you finished?"
"Yeah, just about," Sam answered as he took off his gloves and goggles, "Is it ok if I leave?"
Leo nodded and slid back under the table as me and Sam left the workshop.

"You know it will be nice to have a summer of no quests," Sam said.
I nodded in agreement, "Let's try and keep this summer eventful free."
No quests or mind controlling potions, just a normal summer.