Chapter 11: Eros Comes Back To His Senses

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. I don't own the music video. I found it on the internet.

Aphrodite's POV:

I found my son lying on a couch in a hotel, he was asleep. I sighed and slapped him. He shot up and then rubbed his face.
"Drink this, you idiot," I commanded, shoving the potion from Hecate in his face.
Eros drank and then looked promptly queasy. He ran to the bathroom. I could hear him throwing up. When he appeared out of the bathroom, he looked slightly better.
"What happened?" Eros asked, holding his stomach.
"You shot arrows at some of the campers at Camp Half-Blood," I glanced in my mirror, "And by the looks of it Camp Jupiter too. I better go stop that."
I flashed to the Roman Camp and pulled the two daughters of Bellona off of each other. I snapped my fingers in their faces and they collapsed to the floor. Then, I flashed back to the hotel.

My son was staring at his empty arrow pouch, "Hiw many people did I shoot?"
"Couple from Camp Half-Blood, a few mortals and most of Camp Jupiter, " I glared at him, "You're going to Camp Jupiter to fix it and then you are grounded."
Deserved him right, the potion should've worn off yesterday but he still shot some demigods. The mortals didn't need fixing, they need more drama in their lives.
Eros flashed out muttering something about this punishment being unfair. He's lucky it wasn't Zeus punishing him, he could be in a lot more trouble.