Chapter 10: Mystery Person Discovered

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does.

Last time:

I nodded, "Mom! I know who the mystery person is!"
"Who is it?" Ares asked.
I took a deep breath, "The mystery person is..."

Present:

Amy's POV:

Having the whole council staring at you was kinda pressuring but I continued, "The mystery person is Nemesis."
The effect of my words was instant. Athena looked offended that she hadn't figured it out, Ares was reaching towards his spear, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades had their weapons ready, the twins looked annoyed. Basically everyone was very annoyed.
"We can't send her to Tartarus," Athena said to many voices of complaint, "It's in her nature."
We were told that she would still be punished though. With that, my mother ended the IM.

Nemesis' hideout:

Nemesis' POV:

I had just fed the son of Hecate the antidote to Eros' arrows and was watching the Olympians reactions to her being discovered. It was always going to be the daughter of Hecate or Athena who worked it out. It just meant that they would be the first victims of her last plan.
The best plan, the plan that would prove how far the Gods would go to save their children.
I smirked, I hadn't had this much fun in decades. Ending the IM, I walked back into the main room of my hideout to see the Hecate child waking up.
"Where am I? Who are you?" he demanded.
I tutted, "I feel offended, am I really so that unimportant that you don't know who I am? Well, let me introduce myself, my name is Nemesis."
The boy seemed to come to a conclusion, "It was you that spelled the Camp-Half Blood, the Stoll brothers and Eros, wasn't it?"
"Well done, genius," I clapped sarcastically.
"Amy will find me, she will stop you," he told me.
I allowed a satisfied smile to creep onto my face, "Yea, I don't think she will, not after my last plan."
The Hecate child seemed to pale.
Good! Let him imagine what I will do to his sister! He will never guess what I have planned!