Chapter 4: Artemis + Sam kiss (again)

Disclaimer: I don't own PJ or HOO. Rick Riordan does. I only own Amy Stargate and Sam Avery.

Artemis' P.O.V:

I felt completely vulnerable as I waited for Apollo to return. My bow had been lost when Eros pushed me to the floor, at least I still had my arrows. Leaves crunched in front of me and I immediately took out an arrow thinking it might be Eros.
"Woah, hey, Lady Artemis," a voice said, "are you ok?"
I know that voice.
It was Sam Avery, the Hecate male that I kissed.
"Yes," I replied stiffly.
I could practically see him frowning.
Suddenly, he yelled, "Run."
I got up and put my hands over my eyes in a way so I could only see the ground. I could hear the mechanical gears of the bull as I ran. The bull connected with my leg and send me flying through the air.

Fortunately, I had something soft to land on. Unfortunately, I had removed my hand from my eyes. I stared into the boy's chestnut eyes as he helped me up.
Damn, he's hot. Wait, what?! I can't think that, stupid Eros. But he is hot.
The son of Hecate continued to stare at me, unaware of the battle inside my head and of how much danger he was in. It was then that I spotted Eros lurking behind him and I wanted to yell at him to "RUN!" but the words didn't want to form. I saw Eros wink at me and then shoot an arrow at Sam, when did I start to call him Sam?!
The arrow pierced him in the back and suddenly I couldn't stop myself from kissing him. All reasonable thoughts left my mind as he kissed back.
He's mine, nobody else's.
His hand roamed over my body as he pushed me up against a tree.
"Are we doing this here?" I questioned, grinning.
"I don't see why not." was his reply.

A/N: Ok, mabye my mind got a bit dirty while thinking up this part. I'm not going to write what adventures Artemis and Sam get up to so you'll just have to imagine what they do and read on to find out if she loses her maiden vows.

~Ellie