TWENTY-ONE

"Is that necessary? Is that your final decision?" Johnny asked the couple, Taeyong and Jaehyun. They will go to Connecticut for 2 years.

"Come on hyung, this was our dream." Jaehyun begged the older tall man. Johnny released a heavy sigh, and nodded at them.

"Take care of Taeyong, or else I'll haunt you!" Johnny warned the Valentine boy, Jaehyun gestured a salutation to Johnny and laughed together.

"I can't believe this. We were in a relationship for two years, baby." Taeyong said while holding Jaehyun's hand.

"Correction, two years and counting." said Jaehyun, emphasizing the "counting" word and Taeyong giggled cutely.

"I love you so much, Jung Yoon Oh. I couldn't imagine my life without you." Taeyong sentimentally said, leaning his head on Jaehyun's shoulder.

"Words were not enough, how deep is my love for you." Jaehyun muttered, kissing the older's head and beamed.

Tomorrow will be their 2nd anniversary. They decided to go to a luxurious French restaurant for a romantic date, and a midnight road trip. Taeyong was laying on top of Jaehyun, both of them were topless, hiding under the thick blanket.

"If we get married, how many dogs shall we adopt?" Jaehyun asked while caressing Taeyong's hair gently. The older one couldn't help but to blush.

"One dozen, different breeds!" Taeyong playfully replied, and tittered. "How about kids? Don't you like to adopt too?"

"Of course I want to! Pets and kids, we'll adopt someday." Jaehyun smiled at him and Taeyong kissed him softly.

"Let's get married." Taeyong cooed, pouting. Jaehyun smacked Taeyong's lips with his.

"Soon, baby. Very soon, I promise. Let's sleep now? I can't wait for tomorrow."

"Hmm, me too. Goodnight, Jeffrey. I love you so much."

Jaehyun gave Taeyong a light kiss on his forehead. "Jaehyun, Jeffrey, Yoon Oh. What else?"

"Hubby!" Jaehyun suddenly blushed, but thankfully it was dark.

On the other hand, Johnny saw Doyoung at the terrace. He accompanied the younger, he also wanted to get some air. Doyoung was silently crying. Johnny saw him before Doyoung wiped his tears.

"When will you move on? You're getting hard on yourself." Johnny broke the silence. Doyoung stayed quiet, as he shrugged. Doyoung has been in love with Taeyong since high school until they graduated from college.

"I don't know." Doyoung shortly replied with a shrug once more.