EIGHT

A/N:

Commercial break!

I just found these photos and I think they're accurate. 😅

 😅

They looked so cute, what the hell

They looked so cute, what the hell. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My MarkHyuck heart was raising again. 💗

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

"Shit, I could feel it." When we opened his eyes, Donghyuck signed to this thought. He couldn't move his hips, and his anus was in shambles. I mean, it's fucking painful. Donghyuck let out a silent whimper, grasping the bed sheets and letting his tears fall. He's not sure if he'll make it to school, but he has to.

Donghyuck walked like an old man, and when he felt it was hurting, he continued to wail. He's going insane, but no one knows how much Donghyuck enjoyed it. Minhyung was the first to take his virginity, and he was the first to have sex with him. Same as the Canadian boy, it was his first encounter.

Donghyuck's hole became wider and bigger, Minhyung's dick would fit anytime, unlike the first sex, it was tight. Well, Minhyung granted his wish. Donghyuck made it to his school even though he doesn't want to go. He pretended like nothing happened, his walk was normal, but deep inside he wanted to scream loudly how much painful it was.

"Lee Donghyuck!" A familiar voice was heard, he looked at it and it's Jaemin, along with Jeno and Jisung.

"Do you want to come with us after class?" Jaemin asked when they got close to Donghyuck.

"Hmm? To where?" Jaemin and Jeno frowned at Donghyuck.

"Yah! You don't know?" Jeno.

"I don't know what?" Donghyuck was inattentive on what's going on. He looked at them innocently.

"Aish! Renjun and Chenle came here yesterday. We're trying to call you several times but where the hell was your phone all day long...!?"
Donghyuck was shocked and couldn't believe what he had heard. About the phone, he wasn't holding it for almost 3 or 4 days straight. You know the reason why. He got several missed calls from his parents and his friends.