ELEVEN

"Minhyung!" Koeun called him, running towards and clinged to his arm. Minhyung secretly frowned at her in confusion. "Do you have class?"

"Yeah." Minhyung lied, he doesn't have classes.

"Do you want to come with us? I'm with my friends"

"I have to do something though. How are you? Is the gang still chasing you?" Minhyung asked as he freed himself from Koeun's arm.

"Not anymore, and I'm being alert at this time. I forgot to say thank you at that time. That's why I'm asking you to go out with me."

"Oh, no need. I'm glad you were safe. Be careful, alright?" Minhyung smiled a bit and walked away from Koeun. Her friends, Herin, Lami and Hina witnessed Koeun's first move to his crush.

"First mission, failed." Herin stated, while the others were laughing at her.

"Seriously, Koeun eonni? How come you have a crush towards him that fast?" Lami asked while knotting her forehead at Minhyung who's walking in a far distance.

"I don't know... It's just all of sudden."

"Are you guys done? I'm so hungry." Hina interrupted the girls.

"Does he know your name already?" Lami.

"Of course, duh!" Koeun defensively responded as she touched her food.

"What's your next plan?" Herin.

"I want to solo him at first, I won't stop. He will go out with me." She confidently answered, beaming.

Koeun separated her way from her friends to find Minhyung around the campus. She saw Minhyung eating outside the university along with his friends, Lucas and Yiyang. She smiled ear-to-ear before going inside. Koeun sat next to Minhyung which made the trio stagger.

"Hi!" Yiyang and Lucas looked at Minhyung saying who-is-this-girl look. Minhyung gulped and frowned. He doesn't want to say and this is very out of the plan.

"You're so unfair Minhyung. I was trying to ask you to go out with me a while ago." Koeun added and pouted.

"I- I told you I have classes, right?" Minhyung gazed at the two, saying "say yes."

"Oh, y-yeah! I treated Yiyang and Minhyung to lunch. That's why."

"Can I eat with you guys? My friends went home already."

Minhyung felt so uncomfortable when he was with Koeun. He wanted to walk out again but he swallowed it. He continued to eat silently without talking to the girl. Lucas and Yiyang ate as fast as they could but they wouldn't make it obvious.

Donghyuck couldn't walk properly, he did not go to school today. He looked like an old man walking around. He couldn't spread his legs either. It felt like his hole was wounded. There were still three tablets of pain reliever. The triple J's were texting and asking where he was.

Koeun decided to go with Minhyung as he went in his unit. Seriously, Minhyung was so uncomfortable. He doesn't even know why Koeun was clinging on him, they just met only once, and Koeun was acting as if she had known Minhyung for a month or year. Donghyuck heard a girl's voice in the distance, he opened the door slightly and peeked out. He was surprised when Minhyung was with a girl, as far as he knew, Minhyung is a gay.

"Who is she...?" He asked and closed the door when the two were getting closer. He snooped in the magnifying window at the door. He doesn't know but a wave of electricity wrapped his heart when he saw them. Donghyuck shook his head, scratching the idea in his mind.

"What do you want? I'll order food." Minhyung asked, Koeun was wandering around.

"I'm craving for smoothe. Lychee shake." She replied and sat on the couch.

"That's all?"

"Hmm. Thank you, Minhyung."

Koeun was talking to him but his mind was absent. He was thinking about Donghyuck, he felt that he saw Koeun was with him. He badly wanted to visit Hyuck next to his unit, but he couldn't leave Koeun. Minhyung was trying to call Donghyuck on his phone but he did not respond. He was uneasy and apprehensive. He was also aware that there is no relationship between them, but... He sensed something. Minhyung wanted to send Koeun home, and there is no way that she will visit him again.

"My dad is calling me now, I should go. Thank you, Minhyung!" Koeun said and gave a short kiss on Minhyung's cheek. Minhyung made a grimace expression and quickly wiped his cheek.

Disgusting.

Donghyuck was snooping outside of Minhyung's unit, peeking at the magnifying window. Worst of all, he witnessed what Koeun did to Minhyung. He quickly went to his unit, pretending to open his door. Donghyuck doesn't know but his tears were almost falling down. Minhyung's door opened, it was Koeun. He glimpsed at her while walking until she vanished in his sight.

Is he just using me?

Donghyuck thought in his mind. Minhyung went outside and he saw Donghyuck. "Hey..."

"Oh, Minhyung. There you are." Donghyuck acted and showed a fake smile.

"That's nothing, Donghyuck. I- I don't even know why she wanted to go here. I was so uncomfortable-"

"What are you saying? I didn't say anything though. So, any friends of yours can visit you there." Minhyung was cut off when Donghyuck barged in. But deep inside, Donghyuck wanted to cry. He was holding his tears back. He went inside his unit, and finally, the tears came out.

Why the hell am I crying? We're just friends. We had sex, we make-out, but it doesn't mean I have the rights to feel like this.

"Donghyuck, let's talk, please? I swear I hate it." Minhyung begged when he was knocking at the door.

". . . Don't get me wrong, I wasn't using you for sex. I really mean it. Donghyuck, please, just let me in." How come Minhyung read Donghyuck's thoughts? No, he didn't read it. Minhyung felt it in him, that Donghyuck might think that he was using him.

"You look crazy, Minhyung. We're not in a relationship. I don't mind at all though. I didn't say that you were just using me, I gave my body to you because I want it."

Minhyung leaned his forehead on the door. "Then let's date."

A/N:

SHORT UPDATE AGAIN! HAHAHAHAHA. I can't think of any scenes! I hate my mind. :( That's why I included Koeun as the main antagonist. But please don't hate her. This is just purely fictional and none of these existed in real life.