NINE

Flashback

It's ten in the evening when Donghyuck accidentally left his phone in Minhyung's unit. Minhyung rang the doorbell in Hyuck's room, but no one responded. He peeked out at the magnifying window, but the boy wasn't there. He tried to access the code of the door.

0606

Minhyung went inside, and strolled in the room. He remained silent, not calling Donghyuck but his eyes were looking for him. The atmosphere was quiet, until Minhyung went closer to the bathroom. He leaned his left ear against the door, and he heard something weird. His brows met in confusion. Minhyung suddenly heard a moan inside the bathroom, which made him more surprised. He did not hesitate to snoop at the backset of the door.

Minhyung saw Donghyuck masturbating, he gulped twice and was totally shocked. He saw how Donghyuck stroked his dick, and witnessed how he cums. The liquid was leaking down to his crotch, and hands. Donghyuck licked it, and Minhyung showed a deadly smirk before leaving the room, he placed Donghyuck's phone on the table

I've watched how you masturbate.

Donghyuck exploded inside of him when drunk Minhyung left this saying. Minhyung was sleeping after their kiss. Donghyuck wanted to scream from what he had done. This is fucking embarrassing. Thanks since Minhyung was drunk, but what if he suddenly remembered after his hangover? He abruptly wanted to disappear and cut his connections to Minhyung. There's no words on his mind, entirely speechless.

Donghyuck stayed silent. He cooked Haejang soup instead, he will wait for Minhyung to wake up. He doesn't know if it's midnight or tomorrow morning. Donghyuck couldn't forget about it. He was caught, and maybe that's the reason why Minhyung fucked him. But he has no idea that the Canadian boy loved it too, and he won't judge him.

"Oh god, what should I do...?" Donghyuck asked to himself while holding his head, out of distress.

Donghyuck was done cooking, he put the bowl of soup on the dining table, and he'll just use a microwave oven to make it hot. Donghyuck lay down next to Minhyung, the scent of the alcohol filled Donghyuck's nose.

"You're a trespasser. I hate you, I hate you. Why did you snoop?" Donghyuck complained as he made a fake whine. "This is so embarrassing, Lee Minhyung." Then he fell asleep.

It's 3 in the morning when Minhyung finally woke up. The bulldozers were destroying his head, he couldn't open his eyes due to a severe headache. Minhyung pressed the temples of his head, kneading them firmly. Then, he saw Donghyuck beside him, sleeping deeply.

"Donghyuck? How- How did you..." Minhyung couldn't finish his sentence, the veins on his head were pressing and it looked like it would break anytime.

"Shit." He cooed, closing his eyes tightly, and massaging his head. Donghyuck woke up too when he felt someone was moving.