FOUR

"This felt so good." Donghyuck commented as he spreaded his arms widely, absorbing the breath-taking wind.

"Do you love cold weather?"

"Sort of. It depends on my mood. Why?" The two were walking down the street, colorful lights everywhere, and some establishments.

"Nothing. Anyway, are you hungry? Let's eat dinner?" Minhyung questioned, his gaze fixed on him. So, Donghyuck suggested Myeongdong. One of the greatest areas in the city for street food and shopping. Tteokbokki, kimbap, twigim, soondae, and other dishes are available. Their bellies were grumbling, and their stomachs were raging with hunger. Minhyung was nonetheless taken aback, despite the fact that it was his first time.

"Here, taste this. Minhyung-ah~" Donghyuck said as he fed Minhyung up, the older one ate it. "How was it? Do you like hotteok?" Minhyung chewed and nodded, showing his two thumbs. Donghyuck giggled quietly as he continued to eat.

"So... What's your course?"

"Hmm? Business Management major in Financial. How about you?"

"Economics. How was your first day though?"

"It was great! Some subjects have already started. When will your 2nd year begin?"

"August. My birth month." Minhyung chortled mutely, Donghyuck widened his eyes in surprise.

"August what?"

"2nd. Why? Are you going to Canada to visit me?" Minhyung asked jokingly, but Donghyuck witnessed the older's smile.

The younger shrugged. "Why not? Possible!"

The mood got uncomfortable as they walked down the street. Their thoughts were vacant, and topics had already been addressed. Donghyuck trembled deep within, loud sirens going off in his head. Meanwhile, Minhyung remained calm and silent. Nobody wants to be the one to break the ice between them. Donghyuck's cheeks turned rosy red, and he was relieved that it was night. Their hands inadvertently touched, their eyes met, and they chuckled before averting their gazes.

"Sorry." They said in unison. Donghyuck felt embarrassed again and couldn't even stare at Minhyung's eye directly.

"Hey, be comfortable with me. Okay? We only have a short period of time to get to know each other." Minhyung said, ruffling Donghyuck's violet hair.

They found themselves at a park, complete with bright lights and a fountain on the ground. Children were everywhere, playing and taking photographs with their friends and relatives. Minhyung rushed to the fountain while holding Donghyuck's wrist.

"YAH! YAH MINHYUNG! WHAT-" Donghyuck was pulling back but Minhyung was still dragging him.

"Come on! Let's have some fun!" BBoth of them were sprinting across the fountain grounds while water jets were pushed into the air. Splashing each other and having a good time.

The two were soaked. Minhyung drew Donghyuck closer, and the younger unintentionally embraced him. He raised his head to meet Minhyung's gaze, and they locked their gazes. Minhyung smiled at Donghyuck as he tilted his head a little. He eventually let him go and turned away.

"I'm sorry." Donghyuck muttered, as he looked down.

"I told you to be comfortable with me."