THREE

"Seotbulli malgo sege butyeo

know that I ain't falling off

aechaksimi sotguchine

Who put this all together

I'm the Sticker for your love

geunikka boindamyeon ho

deullindamyeon baro daedapae like baby"

Minhyung was enjoying the music's vibe as he sang the rap part. He was slicing the watermelon he had purchased at the market. He wasn't fluent, but it sounds as if he is, which is hilarious. The Seoul Museum of Art was his next stop. It would be preferable if he was accompanied by someone, but he prefers to solo his moment before others. He was eating when he remembered his first encounter with Donghyuck.

"I'm Lee Donghyuck! I'm from Jeju. My mom sent me here to study."

He couldn't get the image of that red hair out of his head. He was such a joyful and adorable teenager. To be honest, Minhyung recognized Donghyuck right away. But he pretended he didn't recognize him. He was also waiting for Donghyuck to approach him, and when he did, Minhyung was overjoyed. He was living next to his unit, but he remembered he wasn't there at this time because he was a college student.

He walked down to the building, his towel and personal hygiene with him. In the meantime, boredom was killing him, so he wanted to swim. His blue hair sparkled as he ran his fingers through it, washing his face with his palms. Of course, he lacked a top. It was noon, but the coldness ate his body, so he kept swimming to stay warm.

Minhyung exited the pool, wiped his hair with his towel, and sat on the bench. It's time for some sunbathing. He took his phone and mini-speaker, and while relaxing in the sun, he played a song. His beverage of choice was watermelon juice. Minhyung will prepare his belongings for his next adventure in the morning tomorrow. He was also concerned about his mother and father's well-being.

He returned to his unit after swimming for two hours. He went into the bathroom to take a bath and change his clothes. He was dressed casually in a white loose shirt, navy blue knee shorts, and crocs. His hair was still unkempt. He returned to his unit, but was surprised to see Donghyuck.

"Oh? Donghyuck? Classes done?" He wondered aloud, and the younger turned to face him. Donghyuck, on the other hand, did not immediately respond, instead staring at Minhyung. He was most likely captivated by Minhyung's attractiveness. I mean, it's ethereal for him. Minhyung waved his hand in front of Donghyuck, jolting him back to reality.

". . . Hey, Lee Donghyuck." He called, and laughed a bit.

"Huh? I- What is it again? I'm sorry..." Donghyuck was out of his mind, asking Minhyung, and averted his gaze from him.

"I was asking if your classes were done already."

"Uh, yeah! It is. Anyway, see you around. I have to do something." Donghyuck fibbed with his last words before entering his unit. Minhyung was flummoxed, but shook his head to clear his mind.