FOURTEEN

Bukchon Hanok Village was their next destination. Minhyung and Donghyuck went home on Saturday morning. Exactly, Minhyung's parents gave him an allowance. Donghyuck went to that village when he was young along with his grandparents and 3 siblings. He was very excited to see his grandma and grandpa again. Donghyuck told this to his parents but promised that they won't tell, so he can surprise them.

"You will absolutely love it! I promise. My grandparents used to live there for many years!" Donghyuck excitedly reported it but Minhyung became apprehensive.

"Do they know about me? They might-"

"Nah. Don't worry about them, Minhyungie. They would probably love it because I brought someone to their house. They would love it more if we're many."

"Really? I'm glad then! Do you have friends, right? Why don't you try to invite them?"

Donghyuck's friends popped into his mind. Why didn't he think of that? He also missed hanging with them. Donghyuck called Jaemin, Jeno, Jisung, Chenle and Renjun. Well, who would say no in this vacation?

"Good morning!" All of them greeted Donghyuck's grandparents politely and bowed their heads

"Good morning!" All of them greeted Donghyuck's grandparents politely and bowed their heads. They arrived at 6 in the morning, along with Chenle's assistant driver who sent them to the place.

"Is this my lovely grandson? You look so big!" Donghyuck's grandma commented as she hugged his grandson.

"Grandma, these are my best friends. Jaemin, Jisung, Renjun, Minhyung, Chenle and Jeno. This is Chenle's assistant."

"Aigoo, these are all good-looking men! Youth hits differently, aigoo..." The granny said and shook her head in disbelief, chuckling at them.

"Come in, come in! Have you eaten breakfast?" The grandpa exclaimed as he entered inside the traditional house.

The seven boys were separated into two rooms, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin and Chenle. While, the remaining three were in the next room. Donghyuck helped his grandparents to help for their breakfast, and the six went out to the room and lent their hands to help too.

"Donghyuck-ah, when will you get a boyfriend?" His grandma asked out of the blue where everyone laughed and teased.

"H-Hey! Why did you ask all of a sudden? I- I still have no boyfriend!" Donghyuck defended himself, but stuttered.

"He is the only one who was single in our circle of friends." Renjun barged in.

"Why do you have to look for Donghyuck's boyfriend? He was already here though." Jaemin.

Meanwhile, Minhyung came back from the restroom and everyone's eyes were on him aside from Donghyuck.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Donghyuck's grandpa asked, referring to Minhyung.