Questions!

Hey ya'll, Carter here! By the time you're reading this, I'll have assumed that you read the 1st Class Trial already. So, I'll get down to business.

What were your opinions on the trial? Was it good? Did it lack anything? And, what was your opinions on how I did the layout for the Class Trial?

Leave your answers down to the comments below. With each answer submitted, I can use that opinion to better myself in future works, so it would mean a lot if you're all willing to leave your answers down below.

Also, I'm going to address a few questions that you all might be curious about.

Why did I kill off Yasuhiro and Hifumi?

Honestly... It just came to me one day. I felt like Leon and Sayaka really didn't deserve to die, because according to the developers, they killed them off due to "getting bored of seeing their figures" because Leon and Sayaka's models were used as a base to make the rest of the cast in THH. That's kinda a lame excuse imo, so I decided to whip up something new for the 1st Trial.

Obviously, this will impact how the story will go, but I'm ready for the challenge!

And, why specifically Hiro and Hifumi? 

Well... Honestly, I... don't like Hiro. Apologies to you Hiro fans, but I found him quite annoying. He's only there to provide comedic relief and never really contributed to the story. Sure, he has his funny moments, but I'm not looking for a character full of comedic relief in a killing game of all places. 

And why did I make Hifumi the murderer? 

When I summarized the original game's first class trial, I realized that Hifumi could also have been a possible option for Sayaka's murder, considering how he's in charge of cleaning duty. 

But, what was his motive for murder? There has to be one, right?

You'll all see when the next chapter comes out ;)

And, I've been getting a few questions from some people in if I'm going to make works to the other games, specifically SDR2 and DRV3. As of right now, I do have plans for both books, but there will be a little twist. SDR2 will be connected to Rebirth, while DRV3 will be a separate book and not connected to Rebirth. 

Also, I do have plans to connect the Danganronpa Anime into the main story. But, that will be made in a separate book.

I guess that's all! Leave down your opinions in the comments down below, and I'll see you all in the next chapter. Carter Out!