Chapter 37

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Your Sparkmate would side with me"

"Don't bring him into this, besides, he'd respect my wishes"

"AngelBlade" He draws out in warning.

"I'll agree to sit out on missions until I'm back to full strength, But I still want patrols to get me out of the base from time to time" She compromises.

"But—"

"That's the best you're going to get"

"You're so stubborn. Fine, but you'll have daily checkups"

"Nooooooooo, not the checkups!"

"Suck it up, Angel. You're getting them whether you like it or not. Don't think I didn't notice you holding the door frame to stay standing" SilverJay scolds.

"Primus help me" Angel whines in defeat.

The next few months are going to be difficult, and with 'Revenge Of The Fallen' fast approaching, Angel needs to make up for lost time.

After seven gruelling hours in the medbay with SilverJay and Ratchet constantly fussing over her, AngelBlade is finally allowed to walk around

After seven gruelling hours in the medbay with SilverJay and Ratchet constantly fussing over her, AngelBlade is finally allowed to walk around... with Arcee holding her under strict supervision.

"So, since we're stuck with each other for the time being, we may as well make conversation" Angel breaks the silence between herself and Arcee as they make their way to the main hanger.

"What did you want to talk about?" The smaller femme questions curiously.

"You and Silver seem to have gotten close, care to share?" Angel smirks.

"We've become friends, I guess"

"Just friends? I saw the way you were looking at her earlier"

"I don't know what you're talking about"

"I may not have interacted with you much before my coma, but I know love when I see it"

"So this is why she warned me about you"

Angel grins mischievously as she blocks Arcee's path.

"So she warned you about me? Well that confirms it then"

"Confirms what?"

"Silver like you~ So why not take the initiative and ask her out, hmm?"

"What!?"

"Oh come on, Arcee. It's meant to be and if you don't believe me, I can prove it"

"What do you mean you can 'prove it'?"

"Tell me, Arcee. Has Silver ever made physical contact with you? A servo touch? An arm brush, perhaps?"

"Now that I think about it... no. Where are you going with this?"