Chapter 8

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Bad Mojo"

"I'm sorry. He's got a male dominance thing. That's all it is"

"Hhh. My foot's gonna rust"

"Hang on, Hide. Let me wipe that off for you" Lauren smiles as she grabs a rag she prepared earlier.

NightStar frowns at the subtle foreshadowing, but perks up at the thought of being able to change the outcome of the third movie.

"All right. Whoa- ah. Okay, okay. Shut up and go hide!" Sam orders as he weaves his way through the group towards his house.

"Just hurry" Optimus tries to hurry him along.

"This is going to be so much fun" Lauren grins while leaning against NightStar's ped.

"You bet it will" NightStar giggles as the two look forward to the future events.

"Autobots, recon" Optimus orders as soon as the male Witwicky disappears into the house

Lauren facepalms while NightStar shakes her head in amusement.

"He has no patience" Night chuckles.

"Agreed. Maybe you should talk to him and save at least a little of Judy's garden" Lauren suggests to her once human friend.

"Me? Why me?"

"He's your Sparkmate"

"No he isn't!" She hisses.

"Yet"

"Stop smirking like that"

"Hey, be glad Nicole isn't here yet. You know what she's like. If she were here, she'd be teasing you constantly"

"...Good point"

"Yeah, she'd probably be saying something along the lines of 'Optistar is Destiny! Accept it!'" Lauren laughs.

"You're right. I think she actually said that exact line for the Flammatron ship" NightStar chuckles.

"I wonder if the others will be sent here too. Moonshine would be on cloud nine being in the same dimension as her beloved Bumblebee. And I'd just love to see SilverJay's face when she finds out this is all real"

"Imagine Nicole's face if Flammus arrived. She'd make it her mission to get Flammatron sailing for real"

"And I'd help"

The two giggle in amusement and set off to find out what trouble the rest of the Bots are getting into.

***

"Uh. Where are they? No, no, no, no, no. Come on, come on" Sam frantically searches his room for the glass. "What? What is this?" He says when he notices Optimus lifting Mikaela up to his windowsill.