Chapter 11

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

NightStar and Bumblebee's movement's start to slow until they can barely move. Both groan weakly as Sam and Lauren escape their captors grasp. The siblings attack some of the agents in a futile attempt to free the two bots, before being quickly restrained.

"Happy to see me again? ...Put them in a car with their little criminal friend. I want those things frozen and ready for transport!" Simmons says as the two are brought back to the vehicles.

"Hang back. Let me check it out" Jazz order as he and the others arrive at Optimus' location. "Optimus, are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?"

"There's no way to free Bumblebee and NightStar without harming the humans" Optimus informs gravely.

"But it's not right! They—"

"Let them leave"

Optimus recovers the fallen glasses from the scene as they continue their mission to find the Allspark, the fate of their teammates unknown to them.

Back at the core of Cybertron, AngelBlade and Primus sit comfortably on a metal sofa the God manifested.

"So now that you're up to date on why my friends and I are in this dimension, I have a question" AngelBlade turns to Primus while sitting Indian style, her helm slightly tilted as she gazes at him with curious optics.

"Go on" he urges her to continue.

"Why am I here and not on Earth? Is there a reason I'm meeting you before anything else?"

"I could tell you it's all part of the plan, but that would be a lie. Truth be told, Solus just wanted to speed up the Sparkmate element"

She stares at him for a moment before she's overcome with uncontrollable laughter. He smiles at the sound, loving the occasional snorts that escape against her will.

"S-so you're s-saying this is j-just Solus playing shipper?!" She manages to say between laughs.

"Indeed. Though I am glad she brought you here. If she didn't, it would have taken a lot longer for us to meet"

"True. With Cybertron so damaged from the war, I bet your power is limited"

"Yes, which means contacting you, even within your dreams, is a feat on its own"

"But... I have to go to Earth. My friends... they need my help. Does that mean after this meeting, I won't get to see you in the chrome again?" she looks down at her servos dejectedly.

Primus uses his servo to gently raise her helm, she meets his sad gaze with her own.

"This body you see now is an extension of my true self as you already know. Believe me on this, AngelBlade, I will work tirelessly to extend this body's reach. I will find a way to take physical form on Earth, I can promise you that" he smiles reassuringly at the femme he's quickly grown attached to.