Chapter 13

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Right! Yes!"

"Sir, you got to figure out some way to get word out to them. Let's move!" Lennox orders as they start running towards the vehicles on the other side of the room.

"Nicole better hurry the hell up" Lauren looks up at Night.

"Yeah, she's gonna miss the battle" Night agrees as she transforms.

"All right, Sam, get it in the car! Mister Secretary! Get our birds in the air. When we get to the city, we're gonna find a radio, and I'll have Epps vector them in, okay?" Lennox shouts across the room as Sam and Mikaela get into Bee's alt with the Allspark.

Lauren rides with NightStar, knowing they both need to discuss their next course of action on the way to Mission City.

As the convoy of vehicles speed down the road towards Mission City, NightStar and Lauren start their discussion of what's to come

"Are you sure you're alright? The Allspark shocked you, are you feeling any different?" NightStar questions her human friend.

"I feel fine, better than fine actually. Maybe it's part of the plan" Lauren ponders.

"Plan?"

"Well you're Cybertronian and I'm pretty sure Nicole is too. They can't exactly put a human on Cybertron, she'd need oxygen to breath"

"Good point, but she might not even be on Cybertron"

"Where else would she be? If she was on Earth, we'd have joined up already"

"True, but what's your point?"

"Maybe the only reason I arrived as a human, was so someone could be with Sam from the start. Now that he's met the Bots, I don't need to be by his side. Maybe the Allspark is preparing me for my Cybertronian transformation" she suggests.

"You might be right. In you're current form, there's not much you can do to influence the timeline after this point. You need your Cybertronian form"

"The question is, am I changing as we speak? Or is there something else that needs to happen to trigger it?"

"Well the trigger better not be almost dying. That seems to be a common occurrence, even in fan fiction"

"I don't know, maybe this universe will surprise us and let me transform without all that scrap"

"You can dream" NightStar snickers, earning a punch to her dashboard.

"What about Jazz" Lauren brings up the most important topic.

"I'll stay by his side. He's not dying this time, not on my watch"

"Good. I'll help Sam with the Allspark. I don't want to risk our minor timeline changes having an effect on this battle"