Chapter 32

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"Because Unicron is awakening" Flammus joins in.

"Again, Why now?"

"Good question" NightStar notes.

"Well it's not the planetary alignment and I'm pretty sure there's only one other thing that could be waking him" Angel explains.

"Do you mean..." SilverJay trails off as the team all simultaneously look at ChaosStar.

"You think my presence is waking him?" her mismatched optics widen.

"It would make sense" Moonshine nods.

"Please explain" Optimus recaptures the team's attention.

"You remember what Ratchet and I told you earlier?" He nods. "Chaos is in a very similar situation"

Both Optimus and Ratchet display expressions of shock at the realisation. ChaosStar is the Sparkmate of Unicron, The Chaos Bringer.

"From what I have heard so far, you seem to have a far better understanding of the situation than I

"From what I have heard so far, you seem to have a far better understanding of the situation than I. How do you propose we proceed?" Optimus looks to AngelBlade for advice after he's allowed the news to sink in.

"Send my team and I to the volcano site. From there, we'll find a way to contact Unicron and find out his intentions" she replies without hesitation.

It's clear that Angel has already considered the possibilities for Unicron's appearance, knowing something like this was an inevitability.

"Absolutely not! That's far too reckless!" Ratchet immediately shuts down her plan.

"I'd say I've done the maths, but we all know how I feel about that shit. Trust me, I've thought this through and taken all possibilities into consideration. This will work and you know how I know? Because we have Chaos. She is the key to keeping him at bay"

"You can't bet everything on ChaosStar! What if he doesn't react the way you want him to? What then?!"

"On the highly unlikely off chance that he doesn't react as expected, we improvise. Like a wise man once said, 'make the plan, execute the plan, expect the plan to go off the rails, throw away the plan'" She grins confidently.

Ratchet groans exasperatedly at his sister's carefree attitude while SilverJay silently questions how Angel's plans are ever successful.

"And why can't we just offline him?" Elita speaks up.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Chaos screams as Flammus and NightStar try to hold back the raging femme.

"He's a God, you imbecile. Where's your fucking common sense?" Sliver scowls at the pink femme.