Chapter 7

Previously on Sparkmates Of Destiny:

"How'd you know about his glasses?"

"eBay"

NightStar and Lauren snort in amusement.

"eBay" Sam repeats one disbelief.

"If the Decepticons find the All Spark, they will use its power to transform Earth's machines and build a new army" Ratchet contributes.

"And the human race will be extinguished. Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth's survival" the Prime says dramatically.

"Please tell me that you have those glasses" Mikaela turns to the boy hopefully.

She sighs in relief when her nods. The Cybertronians transform, ready to travel to Sam and Lauren's home. Sam and Mikaela enter Bumblebee's alt, while Lauren chooses to ride with NightStar so they can talk without the others overhearing.

 Sam and Mikaela enter Bumblebee's alt, while Lauren chooses to ride with NightStar so they can talk without the others overhearing

"Holy Primus, Hailey! You're NightStar!" Lauren exclaims as they start the journey to Sam's home.

"I know! I can't believe it, I'm my Cybertronian OC!" NightStar squeals.

In her excitement, she hits the curve of the pavement, causing Lauren's head to hit her roof.

"Ow! And you apparently suck at driving"

"It's not second nature you know. This shit's hard, it took me a while to just walk in biped mode"

"You had to learn how to walk again?" Lauren snickers.

"Shut up"

"What about Nicole? Have you seen her?"

"No, I was going to ask you that. Where is she? She got here first, right?"

"I don't think that matters. I think we get dropped in the timeline wherever we're needed"

"You think she isn't in this universe yet?"

"No, I think she's here. I arrived on Earth... You arrived with the Autobots... Do you think..."

"What?"

"We've each arrived near our soon to be Sparkmates..."

"If that's the case, then she would be..." NightStar gasps in realisation.

"She's on Cybertron" Lauren confirms.

"Holy shit, I bet she's cosying up to Primus while we do all the work!"

"Don't be an aft, I'm sure she's doing very important preparations"

***

"So, aside from being sexy, what do you do down here?" AngelBlade smirks at the Cybertronian God.

"Are you attempting to flirt with me?" Primus quirks an optic ridge while chuckling.