8) Need To Release

Smut warning!!

bleach yo eyes mate

2d was aching in his pants. His body screamed for release, especially with the pent up sexual frustration slowly growing. He kept trying to tug at one another's belt but Murdoc would swat his hands away every time his fingers dove to get a piece of material down.

2d wasn't getting what he'd wanted. He slid off disappointed and Murdoc grinned at him devilishly.

"Well I ain't completely done with ya yet Dentz." He placed his hand on 2d's chest and pushed him down onto the couch. "If ya want to get off tha bad I can help." 2d nodded and covered his face with his hands in attempt to hide his blush. Murdoc pulled his hands away. "No, none of that. I want to see yer pretty face when ya cum for me."

His hand dipped under 2d's waistband as he said this and began stroking him painstakingly slow. 2d huffed and groaned wanting friction. Murdoc finally pulled it out.

"Nice and hard fo me aye Dentz? Good boy.~" he leaned down licking his tip. 2d bucked at the contact making Murdoc take the whole head. Murdoc pushed his hips down and slowly worked around his shaft, lips sucking and tounge swirling. 2d bit his lip to try to keep his moans in but some escaped. Murdoc's mouth met his base and slowly pushed down into a deep throat 2d held himself back not to choke the other man and whimpered softly as Murdoc bobbed his head.

He couldn't contain any self control and grabbed a fistful of Murdoc's greasy hair and pulled him down as Murdoc started to come back up. As soon as he couldn't take it he dug his nails into 2d's thighs indicating so. He released his grip.

Murdoc came up for a breather then went down hollowing his cheeks out and letting spit and precum slid out of his mouth, moistening 2d's dick and bobbing faster.

2d's dick began to twitch, Murdoc reached up to play with his chest and slid his shirt up before popping his mouth off. He sat forward and grounded his hard on against 2d's balls and pumping his dick. 2d lolled his head back in ecstasy. Moans filled the room. 2d bucked his hips up and grasped the couch cushions as he yelled out: " I'm gonna cum!!" Murdoc's hand became a blur as he jerked 2d. "Come fo me love." At last 2d hit his climax and came all over his chest and Murdoc's hand.

Murdoc licked up  a rope of seamen on the ball of his palm, grinning mischievously and got off the couch to go get stuff to clean them up.

2d sighed and slowly drifted off to sleep with the last thing he remembered was a chuckle and lips pressing on his forehead "Sleep well Bluebird."