20)

"2d hold still! Stop- open your eyes!" 2d fought against the younger girl as she tried keeping his head still to see the glimpse of white she saw a second ago. Could it be he was getting actual eyes? Irises and all? "Stu! Please!" The man finally relaxed, mumbling how it wouldn't make a difference if his eyes were open or not, he couldn't see either way.

Slowly he cracked an eye open and Noodle's suspicions were confirmed. His eyes were getting pigment. She jumped off him in excitement. "Holy fuck! Yes! This is great 2d!" She took off to find Russel.

Murdoc slinked his way down the stairs, duffle bag thrown over his shoulder and ready to bolt. "Where are yew going?" 2d asked calmly, stopping the bassist in his tracks. "Uh, no where."
"Mm, and what do yew have?" Murdoc could hear his heart thundering in his chest. Was he able to see? It's only been a month now but still-
"My bass."
"Don't sound like a bass."
"Huh?"

He watched the male sit up, taking note of how his eyes were turning white instead of holding thier usual black hue. "You're carrying something that's about 20 pounds, I can tell because how heavy your feet are on the ground. Your bass would be much lighter but even then I'd be able to tell because with the case on it wouldn't be nearly as heavy so that leads me to believe you're leaving. That sum it up?"

"Smart for a Dullard. So what? Lose your eyes and everything else is stronger? Brain even?"
"Not smarter but yes I can sense things better. Still doesn't answer my question though."

Murdoc could hear Russel's footsteps. He had to make a decision, quick.
"If I was, would you want me to go?"
"Not particularly but I wouldn't be against it."

Murdoc pushed out his chest almost definitely before setting his bag down and wringing his hands together. "Do.. do you really hate me..?" He whispered as tears crept into the back of his throat making it swell and crack as he tried not to cry. He didn't need Russel and Nood had him, all he really stayed for was 2d.
2d sat up a bit straighter and Murdoc could tell there was worried confusion rattling around in his head. "I-"
"Tell me, Stu. If you care about me I'll stay, you're all I'm here for." Murdoc watched as conflicted emotions ran across his face. "And if you go? What happens then?"
"I'll never bother you again."
2d sighed, letting tears fall down his face. "I don't hate you. I need space to figure out what I want. You've been terrible to me, I deserve more than an apology and constant begging for my forgiveness. I-i think-"
Nood burst excitedly into the room with Russel in tow, all joy dropping from thier faces as they watched 2d. "Y-you should go. For now. Get help." 2d grumbled before getting up angrily and reaching for his cane. He swiftly made his exit towards his room, stomping loudly before slamming his door shut.

Noodle stared at Murdoc, tears welling up. "You were planning on leaving?"
"You're better off without me."
"Without saying goodbye or anything?" Russel chimed in disbelief. Murdoc could feel his heart twinge in guilt. "I would've said goodbye to you both later. I needed to leave. I still do, since I'm not wanted." Noodle flung herself at Murdoc. "You're supposed to be my dad! You bastard! You're supposed to fix things!" She sobbed before pushing him away. "Why can't you just say sorry and help him?! He's obviously in love with you, idiot!" Russel grabbed the young woman and pulled her away. "Go. Get a hotel and text me later. We need to talk about this. Nothing is set in stone just yet."

<3 I love giving y'all angst