19) dog

Gilbert was a mangy thing. He was ugly with matted fur and a squashed snout but he was also the only thing that had made 2d smile, actually smile in over two weeks. So Noodle supposed Gilbert's personality made up for his poor looks, not that 2d would mind either way. He always thought there was a better good in everyone and animals were naturally pure. Noodle couldn't agree more.

She listened as the two tussled on the floor, 2d squealing every time the dog licked his face or tried chasing him as she and Russ painted.

Russel would remind him every once in a while that Gilbert would be a service animal and not a play dog. 2d would pout then whisper to the dog like a little kid to be quiet before ensuing a game of tug o war with a couch pillow.

Shortly after Murdoc came down to see all the fuss doning nothing but his thong and boots. "What in the bloody hell is that thing?"

2d grinned, gripping the dogs face playfully. "Gilbert. My best friend." Murdoc scoffed and descended the stairs scratching his butt and yawning. "Looks like shit."

"Murdoc!" Noodle retaliated, spinning quickly and dropping paint along the plastic covered floor. "The walls. Not the dog, though he is a sight for sore eyes." 
"Well push it. 2d picked it, not you."
"Would've done green and blue," He continued slumping on a couch and watching the three as they returned what they were doing with a tense air about them.

He unclasped a flask, took a swig and held it out towards 2d. "Want a drink?" The dog immediately sniffed the container, jostling 2d in process who used the animal to find it.

He hesitantly sniffed the contents before holding it back out. "No. Might suck me off again if I do." He said cheekily. He gave a little startle when a paintbrush hit the floor and Noodle scrambled off of her step stool. "YOU DID WHAT?!"
"Eugh." Russel said, climbing down his and facing the three.

Murdoc's face tinted a deep red and he curled in on himself defensively. "I-"
"Before or after the incident?"
"B.. before.."
Noodle planted her hands on her hips and gave Murdoc a long stare who'd usually counter it with a stare of his own but he knew he was in shit this time. "Oh my God. Let's just keep our business to ourselves, okay? TMI 2d."

She turned back around mumbling to herself and resumed painting the walls. Russel stood back to admire thier work a moment before joining her. Murdoc cast 2d a glare, forgetting he wouldn't see it before getting up and returning to his lair.