15) gentle fire

2d approached the couch flinging the blanket up to be sure Murdoc wasn't somewhere underneath and plopped down.

Murdoc emerged from the kitchen and set two large milky looking cups of hot chocolate on the table as he crossed over to the TV silently taking the DVD from 2d.

He sat back down and pressed play on remote as 2d reached for a cup taking a hesitant sip to avoid burning his mouth. He smacked his lips and took another. Murdoc grinned at how cute he was being and pulled him close.

2d snuggled into his chest setting his cup down and wrapping his arms around him. 2d smiled up at him and gave his chin a platonic kiss.

Murdoc laughed like a maniac watching 2d cringe at the girls shrieking and giggling like banshees from hell and as the characters dissolved making him gag on his drink and turn away.

Murdoc pat his head keeping his eyes glued to the screen having watching it a hundred times was totally unnerved.

2d awed when he turned around seeing the main character covered in blood and chattered excitedly at it.

"Ya got a thing for blood?"

"Jus prosthetic."

Murdoc grabbed him squishing his cheeks and pressed his lips to 2d's smushed ones making him sit up and take his hand away.

He adjusted himself on Murdoc placing his hands on either side of his head and leaning down dropping kisses across his face. Murdoc put his hands on 2d's waist as he caught his lips. 2d sighed and pressed his chest against Murdoc's.

He slid his hands under his shirt and feel the traces of his skin making 2d sigh heavily. A finger ghosted over his nipple earning a delicious sound from the singer, his finger instantly returned to it.

2d sat back.

Murdoc pulled his hands away remembering 2d wasn't ready and apologized profoundly. 2d brushed it off as he returned his lips to Murdoc's kissing him passionately.

2d pulled his shirt over his head and Murdoc lent down leaving love marks in his wake covering anything that wasn't already covered. 2d sighed as Murdoc pulled away and ran his tounge over the forming marks that would probably last a while. Murdoc touched them tentatively and kissed the side of his neck making 2d shiver.
He left a few more then pulled away not wanting to invade or pressure 2d but he looked at him rather stupidly and confused.
"Thought ya weren't ready?"
2d lay on his chest propping his butt in the air. "Welll, I mean yew did suck me off the other night, what's a step more?" Murdoc raised an eyebrow.
"Are ya sure? I can be pretty rough even if its ya first time."
2d frowned and glared at him
"First? I'm not so innocent virgin Mudz. I've had more sex than you can think."
"With a guy?"
"N-no."
"Its not exactly the same Dentz," he stretched and put a hand on 2d's butt pulling him closer. "But if ya want to that bad I'll try to be gentle."2d nodded eagerly and sat back up rubbing his butt over Murdoc's crotch making him instantly think 'maybe he has had sex with guys' but shook it away. He probably just experimented.
He felt up 2d's chest and leaned in taking a perky nipple between his teeth and bit down making the man tense at the pain but knowing Murdoc he wasn't really the most gentle even when he tried. He moaned quietly as he released the flesh and sucked into it running his tounge over it and breathing heavily. 2d continued to grind his butt on Murdoc until he felt his member harden and strain against the pants fabric but Murdoc kept his mouth occupied on 2d's chest making his nipples red as hell and tender to the touch.

He pulled his mouth away and gave them a good squeeze, 2d grimaced as he gave a little twist.
He smirked at him watching the small wave of pain cross his face as he rolled the skin between his fingers. He lent up to kiss him,his lips were rough and nimble getting little gasps from 2d who squirmed as he traveled his mouth down to his neck sucking under his jaw. He licked the side of his neck and glided his tounge down his chest. 2d was pushing up Murdoc's shirt desperate to get it off but he held him at the bay, he wanted him to be ready and not to rush into it getting himself hurt. He started sliding 2d's pants down slipping a hand underneath the cloth and feeling his butt.

2d ground his butt down impatiently needing to go faster. Murdoc pulled his shirt off and pulled 2d's head to his soaking up another kiss. 2d pulled away and traced Murdoc's chest with his fingertips feeling every muscle leaning down to leave wet kisses in his mouth's wake.

He pulled 2d's pants down and grinded against his bottom finally giving into the need for friction. 2d met his hips pressing down hard.

He leaned back pulling Murdoc's pants albeit his knees and pushed his member against Murdoc's getting a nice groan from him. Murdoc held him close and lined up slowly pushing in as 2d looked on not even hissing in pain just watched biting his lip. He got in and gently thrusted getting 2d to release his lip and moan as he moved gradually thrusting faster as 2d held onto the couch as if he was going to drift away into space. His face was red and flushed, hair pressed to his forehead with his eyes screwed shut panting loud and shrilly.

Then he crashed, he came and shook as Murdoc filled him up. Reality took hold making him dizzy as Murdoc ran off for paper towels. He laid back, butt lifted in the air as Murdoc returned whispering praise to him and wiped him clean.

"You good? Was I too rough?"
"Hmm?" He looked sleepy. "No, you were good, I'm fine, jus tired."
Murdoc pulled thier pants on and brought him to his chest wiping away his sweaty locks and kissing his cheek.

2d pulled him close not wanting to get completely dressed but just go to sleep. Murdoc lay down next to him liking thier sweaty bodies pressed together, how flush 2d's face looked, how.. just everything about this moment.

2d fell asleep to Murdoc rubbing his back and the DVD menu playing quietly in the background.

"Love ya Dentz."