Chapter 19

***day after the end of stage 1***

Tris POV

Everyone had a day off yesterday and today is capture the flag. Tobias and I have discussed tactics for our team. Seeing as both Will and Uriah were on our team last year, we couldn't go for the same tactics of the smaller, faster people so we have hatched a new scheme.

Seeing as it is not usual training today, I decide to dress up a tiny bit. I pick out a 3/4 length black v-neck with lacey sleeves, some skinny ripped jeans and black sneakers. I apply a touch of mascara and lip gloss and am ready to go. I set off to go and see Tobias and when I get there, his door is unlocked so I barge in.

I find him beside his dresser, pulling on a sexy black tee over his combat pants. Silently, I creep up behind him, snake my skinny arms around his middle and rest my head on his back. Then I place my head on his shoulder, looking up at it beautiful blue eyes and he kisses my cheek. I smile and he does too. I am the luckiest person in the world, scrap that - the universe, because he loves me.

I let go of him and watch him put on his leather jacket and combat boots, then run his hand through his hair to give it a less formal look. My feet are lifted off the ground by the two strong arms I know so well and I grin crazily. I love him.

Just about managing to wriggle free of his tight grasp, I plant my lips on his, carried away by his touch that makes me giddy beyond belief. He licks my bottom lip for an entry and I let him in. His hands rise to the hem of my shirt and they fiddle with it and, to my surprise, mine are doing the same. He lifts his hands, making me go crazy and slips my top over my head. I do the same. My hands find his waist band and his find my back by my bra strap. It feels amazing. He is about to take it off but I remember my self control and pull away.

My body yearns fo his touch, to go further and further but I can't let myself. So reluctantly, he pulls his shirt on and I follow. I blush wildly knowing that we got that far. He kisses my cheek and I blush more. His touch drives me crazy and fills my body with energy, his lips are amazing and he makes my heart race. I love him more than is possible but I can't let us get that far. Well not yet...

An hour later, we have eaten and are waiting to tell the initiates what we will be doing tonight. The moonlight illuminates Tobias' face and it is all can do to restrain from kissing him. When the initiates come, we brief them with something like: 2 teams mixed dauntless born and transfers, 4 & 6 lead one team, Will and Uriah the other. We'll tell you what we are doing when we get there.

Me and Tobias are the first ones to jump off the train. By now, I most definitely have got used to it and enjoy the rush of adrenaline and sensation of danger that it gives me. It makes me feel like I am flying!

We picked teams on the train and we went for the most accurate initiates of any shape or build. Our team consists of:

Carrie

Miyah

Jet

Adam

Drake

Hanna

We quickly brief them on the fact that we will be playing capture the flag and rules and about the simulation darts.

Uriah's team had the advantage of one extra person on their team so we can't let them win. "Any ideas?" We ask them.

A dauntless born - Jet - states, "You tell us what to do. Four was apparently the leader of both last year and the year before and both years you won so... what did you do?"

"The only problem with that is both Uriah and Will were on our team do they know our tactics." Tobias replies.

An idea comes to me, "Being the lazy peeson Uriah is, he is likely to use the same tactics as we did last year."

"Brilliant." Tobias grins and adds, "Uriah would probably think that we wouldn't dare do the same as last year so he might as well do it. Ok anyone want to climb?"

Carrie, Hannah and Drake shoot their hands into the air. "Ok. Hanna, you hide it. We are going to fool them. We will also hide our flag up high and meanwhile have a look at where theirs will be. The flags are pretty noticeable when you know where to look and make sure you hide it very carefully. " Tobias instructs.

"So on the offence," I begin, "we will need 3 of you to sneak up there and give it your best shot. Trt to be light on your feet and to be deceitful, it will be harder for them to spot you. When capturing the flag, 2 of you go so as not to draw attention to yourselves but to always be covered. The other 3 - stay back here. One person guards the flag and is lookout and the other 2 hide in the bushes anf shoot when the others come. So offence = Jet, Drake and Hanna. Defence = Carrie Adam and Miyah. Carrie guards the flag and Miyah and Adam hide in the bushes. Good luck." I say.

They set off and to be quite honest, this is a brilliant plan. I just hope we have judged Uriah and Will right...

Tobias and I, for old time's sake, scale the ferris wheel. When he starts to pant, I whisper to him, "it's ok. You're not going to fall. It's going to be alright. Don't look down." And other words like that which I hope are comfortable. We don't go as high as before because I don't want to scare Tobias so we stop on a platform near the middle and kiss. Soft, gentle and content.

We scan over the scene. No one's flag has been taken yet but I don't think Uriah's team has spotted ours. So we are on the upper hand.

I let my body relax and rest my head on Tobias' shoulder, inhaling his calming scent. The corners of my mouth twitch and stretch into a small smile as he winds his arm around my back and rests his hand on my hip. My eyes slowly drift towards the scene and I see that Hanna and Drake are struggling to get the flag. By the looks of it, Drake has been hit badly so is more of a liability than a help to Hanna who is struggling to fend off Tanya.

Someone shoots Hanna in the leg but she's a fighter so, determined, she dodges past Tanya and lunges towards the flag. Her fingers wrap around the flagpole and she looks exhausted but she manages to slide out the flag and wave it in triumph.

"I hate to say it but we should probably start to going down now." Tobias moans and I nod slowly. I go first so that I can comfort him if I need to and we descend the ladder. By the time we reach the floor, all of our team is back and looking at us like we are crazy. Which I guess we are.

"Why did you go up there?" Jet asks and seriously if I hadn't known that he was dauntless born, I would have thought him a definite candor.

"We went up last year and we won and there's a great view from up there - by the way good job team." I reply, trying to change thr subject.

"But isn't that life-threateningly dangerous?" He asks. I shrug it off.

"I guess." I reply. "Now stop asking questions. We have got a train to catch. Well done Four - 3 years in a row winning the capture the flag and a big well done to you." I say looking at the whole team, "I was really impressed with all of your shooting and especially Hanna's determination! " I recieve a courus of cheers and we walk back to where we got off the train (well you can't really call it a station!) as victors

I smirk at Uriah as I pass him and he looks mock offended and says, "Of course we let you win. We wouldn't want to upset the almighty Four now would we?" He says. And I can't resist the urge to yell PANSYCAKE at him so I do. He huffs off and I go over to Tobias. "Success I say my dear friend, success!" I say in a rubbish posh-ish accent. He chuckes which makes my smile in my heart.

We leap off the train and canter down the stairs to the canteen for dinner. After food and boasting lots about our victory, we slipped off to our appartments to sleep. Yes we had a rest mosg of these last 2 days but the next stage was going to be exhausting.

A/N Thank you so much for all the votes and views. U believe we have reached 935!!!!!!! ABSOLUTELY INCREDAMAZEBALLS!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah my rota kinda sucks and I have been kinda slacking a bit because I kinda forgot what days I was supposed to post on but never we mind!

You still love me for posting anyways right?

Just kidding xx
Love ya lots
Lolakitten123 xxxxxxxx