Chapter 3

Tris POV

It's just Christina. I breathe a sigh of relief as she hands me my clothes saying: you forgot these. I blush bright red and she laughs. I push the door open, go inside, close the door and flop onto the bed. A few seconds later I hear a knock on the door and open it to find a smirking Christina. "I think you forgot something!" She says, handing me the clothes, and we both laugh. "G'night" I say. "G'night" she mimics.

I wake up to my alarm at 6:00am. Today is my first training session for becoming an initiate traiber and I don't want to be late. I get up, shower and pull on a tight, black,v-neck t-shirt, my navy ripped jeans and my black converses.

I hear a knock on the door. Tobias. "Come in," I say. But standing at the threshold to my appartement is Eric. "Why are you here?" I ask.

"I've come to take you to training," he says with a smile and a wink.

"I already have a boyfriend. " I say in a steely tone.

"We all know that but I'm going to be taking your training, sessions not him." He replies - smug and spiteful.

This is not good.

There will be no mercy.

I might not escape alive...

A/N I am sorry this is so short. I am editing it now and I realised it is only about 220 words.
Again, SORRY!
Lolakitten123