Chapter 11

I wake with a start in my appartment only to remember that I have training today. Great. Beside me, my alarm goes off telling me to wake up. Wait that's my second alarm. The 7:40 one. Damn it! I must have slept through the first one.

Ugh I have to get ready quickly now because I woke so late. After showering,  I blow-dry my hair, straighten it and tie is in a ponytail as always. I apply a little mascara, eye liner and lip balm and head over to my dresser. I pick out a black vest top and my trademark leather jacket, some black capri pants and high top combat boots then check the time: 8:27. Not bad.

The canteen is about a minutes walk away so I set out, ambling to get there. I can't wait to see the gang again!

The door opens just as I get to the canteen so I walk straight in. No one else is here so I just sit on my chair and wait for the next person that comes. It's Uriah!

"Omg Uri I missed you!" I yell, imitating the one and only Christina.

"TRIS!!!!" he yells whilst giving me a fist bump and slapping my back. I laugh, just because I haven't been away long doesnt mean that I didn't miss them: they're my family. We queue up to get dauntless cake (as always) and I get an orange too whilst Uriah helps himself to a giant bacon sandwich as well as a second slice of dauntless cake!

"Uriah how can you eat so much?" I ask him, thoroughly puzzled. And it's the when I hear an ear-splitting "Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Christina.

She crashes into me but I was ready because, well you can't miss Christina especially when she is screaming at the top of her voice. "Chris. No. Air. Can't. Breathe. " I say making her let go.

"But Tris,  you were gone for ages. I thought you had gone and freaking died on me! "

"It was two day Chris. Well I am here now." I say and break out into a huge grin as we hug. And I add, "I missed you loads too Chrissy!" for good measure.

Time must have flown by, judging by the amount of people now in the hall, so I wolf down my cake and peel my orange, eating it on the way to the training room.

I check my watch and and find I'm 5 mins early. Still, Eric's usually here by now. It's not like him to let me slack and miss more than a minute of training and I still don't get it why he let me off the day that I first knew about Tobias not being there. As if on cue, Tobias walks into the room.

My chain of thoughts is broken by Tobias striding into the room, looking hot as ever. "Tobias - are you taking my training session?" I say, grappling with the huge grin that threatens to creep onto my face.

"Yes, Tris. Welcome to dauntless, Tobias style." He says with a goofy smile and I let my face burst into the grin that I had held back incase we weren't going to spend the day together "training".

However, we do go over to the punch bag and work on my skills, but my break seems to have done me good rather than harm. The bag is swinging significantly now, when I punch it, and when I kick the bag, it goes as high as my shoulder. I'm getting good at this I think to myself.

"Lunch time Tris. Just to say, I am very impressed. It wasn't Eric who did this, it was your determination and courage which gave you this reward." Tobias says. He's so lovely and perfect.

"Yeah, all you need is him breathing down your neck, watching your every move for 2 weeks non stop and you'll be as good as me!" I say, sarcastic.

"Did I ever tell you that I love you Tris?" He asks me and I turn to face him.

"Hmmmmm. I can't remember..." I say with a playful smirk.

"Well then. Tris, I love you." Our lips connect and we kiss. Content. Happy. And free. We pull away from each other and join hands, walking to lunch, peacful and perfect.

A/N Thank you so much guys for reading this! I have got (I think???) 106 views which is really amazeballs!!!!!! (soz if it spelt wrong /:) I really jope you enioy reading this even if it's not as much as I enjoy writing it. Please comment, suggest etc...

Love you all!!!
Yolo xx
Lolakitten123