Chapter 10

Tobias POV

"I hate to brake you two up but I do believe that we need to be getting back now." Someone murmurs.

I tense up, wanting to protect Tris and say, "Who is that?"

"Tobias,  it's me. Do you remember me? I'm your mother!"

"Mum. But your supposed to be dead!" I reply, confused, angry and relieved.

"I know honey. Can you forgive me?"

"How could I begin to forgive you after what you left me with. You left me alone with him and you knew what ge did, what he would do to me. I can't say I am glad to see you: you were, in a few ways, as bad as him.  I've missed you."

"I have missed you too my darling but we really need to go now, to get you and Beatrice home!"

I take Beatrice's hand and we get up. My mum follows us as we go down the many stairs, fingers woven together, content.

We clamber into a rusty, shabby looking truck with mum in the driver's seat and me and Tris in the back sitting on rough bags filled with grain. Tris and I talk in low voices, our hands never coming apart. Our minds only tuned to one thought: I love you more than anything.

The sky is inky and black as we jump out of the truck and head to the compound. Mum and I hug and she leaves us at the door. Tris starts to canter down the stairs to the chasm and I follow her. I love the chasm,  I will always feel free here and it's where me and Tris first kissed. She stops by the railings and stares into the rushing water. Beautiful.

Tris POV

I love the chasm. Happy memories vibrate from the walls and fill me with energy. Tobias brushes his hand against mine and we gaze into each other's eyes. "I am so glad I met you Tobias Eaton." I say as we place our foreheads together. 

"And I am so glad that I met you Tris. I don't know what I'd do without you." We lean into each other and our lips collide,  our motion full of love and hapiness. I don't know what I'd do without him either.

I love him.

He loves me.

I am so lucky.

A/N sorry for the short (, rubbish and pointless) chapter and for my short-ish pause from writing. I love writing this and have plans for how it will develop. Hopefully I have will make this fanfic a bit different to normal ones and hopefully it will be good and exciting.
Please comment. Suggestions welcome. Thanks so much for all my views, they all mean a lot. I hope you enjoy my fanfic. 10 chapters!!!!! YAY!

Yolo xx
Lolakitten123
P.s. I THINK I HAVE 49 VIEWS. THAT IS AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH!