Chapter Twenty-Five

Mickey P.O.V.

"What are we doing?" Monica said in the passenger side.
"Sit back and ride clyde" I say.
"But I wanna know Bonnie" She said looking over at me.
"Noo wait" I say sternly.
"Mann im about to put in my headphones and relax then" She say.
"Please do" I say.

As she put in her headphones I plugged my phone into the car and switched to Beyonce Resentment and started singing along.

"I only give you a hard time
'Cause I can't go on and pretend like
I haven't tried to forget this
But I'm much too full of resentment" I sang as I drove toward this club.

When we got there I turned off the car and unplugged my phone. I tapped Monica to wake her up, because she had dozed off along the way. She woke up and wiped the drool off the side of her face then looked at me.

"Wash yo hands when we get in there" I say unbuckling myself and getting out.
"Ayye why are we at a strip club" She say getting out grabbing her phone.
"Because we are about to go party" I say walking toward the doors.
"I knew you was going to do something like this"She say.
"Mann this isn't even the half of it" I say as I go up to the bodyguard.
"You guys on the list" He say.
"Yes this the Bacholrette of the party Ms.Monica Love" I say.
"Ohh Right, Okka have Fun tonight Ms.Love" He say as we enter.

When we get there Monica face lit up like a Christmas tree. I Guess cause all she saw was half naked boys everywhere she looked. Soon there was someone to escort us to the bacherlette section and we went over and sat down and waited for this lil party to began.

Montre P.O.V.

"I know yall aint taking me to the trap" I say.
"Yeahh, but to the strip club trap" Jordan say.
"Jordan shut yo dumb behind up" Ray say.
"Somebody tell mee" I say.
"Bro chill" Ray say.
"Mhmm" I say.

I just sit back as they ride up to the trap. When we get out and head up to the door we put in the code and walk in. All I see is naked bitches everywhere. One came up to me with nothing on, but a thong and high red heels.

"Daddy do you want to feel" She say taking my hand and placing it on top of her left tit. I jerk away so fast. I am about to be married tomorrow and I dont need to fvck up anything.

"Its officially yo last night so just turn up" Ray say as he is getting twerked on by this girl.
"He's right" The girl say as she pull me to a seat and climb on me. LORD HELP ME!

Mickey P.O.V.

When I tell you Monica over here grinding and twerking on niggas. She doing exactly that and I mean she getting it. So I just grabbed one of the boys by me and I started grinding on him. When bouncy bigidty came on it was all over because I was going from one cheek to the other. After a while I stopped and I got Monica and dragged her to the side.

"The fun isnt all here girl" I say.
"Where else is it" She say out of breath a little.
"Come on" I say dragging out the club making sure we got everything we came with.

Once we got outside we headed to the car and got in. we drove to McDonald so we could get some food right quick and then we got back on the road to skinny dip.

"Here put this on" I say giving her a robe.
"Why just this?" She say.
I look at her, "Think" I say.
"We is not about to go skinny dipping" She say smiling.
"Yeah I know you always wanted to do it" I say.
"Well let me change right quick" She say climbing in the back.

Im good though I wore a dress and all I gotta do is take my undergarments off right now and then when its time just take off the dress and keep going.

When she finished we got out the car and we took what ever we had left on, off and jumped in the water. It was cold as all out doors in there but we just started running around.