Chapter Fourteen

Montre P.O.V. ~Next Day~

So i found out that I just told Monica I might have feelings for her. Have I lost my mind or not? My brain really wanted to just put that out there on the table at the moment didnt it? Yeah it did, Am I mad? Hell yeah. Why am i talking to myself? I dont even know bruhh.

I got up out my bed and took me a shower and i was thinking hella hard in there until about an hour passed and i just got out and forgot about everything. When I got out i had looked at the time and seen it was 7 o' clock. My body really was not in the right mind at the time, but i didn't even care at the moment so i went in my closet and looked for some clothes. I had picked out my yellow 6 rings,Yellow polo shirt, and cargoes. I layed that all out on the bed and grabbed me my white tunic and Ralph Lauren boxers. Before i even put on my boxers i heard a knock at the door. I told Monica to come in because i knew it was only her. She came in and immediately closed her eyes.

"Put some boxers on please?" She say.
"Aight hold on ma'am"I say, laughing at her dramatic self. I put on my boxers and tunic. "You can open them" I say sitting on the bed.

"Aight um yeah can we talk" She say sitting on the bed.
"Sure wassup Mon" I say putting on my cargoes.
"About yesterday" She say trailing off.
"Dont talk about it please" I say looking at her. Im trying not to relieve anything at the moment that I dont remember.
"Im sorry, I thought you said you wanted to know" She say putting her head down.I did, but at the moment that's not a good topic to discuss. I sighed and got on my knees in front of her and lifted her head up." You know yesterday we didnt have our little date night" I say. She starts smiling and shaking her head.

"Yeah you was to high to go anyway and you slept for some time" She says.
"True and im sorry for that" I say.
"Its okka, anythings bound to happen" She says.
"Yeah" I say as I move my lips up to hers and kiss her.

I get up and lean me and her back on the bed and i start trailing kisses down her body. She had on a big tee and just underwear underneath. I took off the Tee and threw it across the room and just continued kissing her up and down her soft body not missing a spot on her as I went. Her skin was just so soft and beautiful just like snow. I kissed her deeply and as i did so i trailed my fingers down her body. When my fingers reached her area of sweetness, I started to massage it. I Slowly did so and then picked up my pace a little. Which made Monica wrap her arms around me tight. When I knew it was a perfect time, i slid Mons underwear down and I stuck 2 fingers into her. Monica jerked into me harder and started moaning a little louder. I lifted up from the kiss we were still caught up into and looked at Mon as she had her mouth open in a O , eyes rolling to the back and starting to moan as she arched her back. I just kissed her to muffle the sounds and then I started adding more fingers. The third one, then the fourth and then the last one. Which by then had Monica going crazy.

"You want more" I say moving from her mouth and nibbling on her ear.
"Mhmm" She says arching her back and letting out another loud moan.
"You sure" I say as I remove my fingers from inside her and lookup at her.
"Yess" She says with a heavy sigh and nodding her to me.

I look her dead in her eyes and see all the pleasure and the pleading. So i reach over into my desk and take out an condom. I pulled down my boxers and put it around my shaft. Once i had it on I started trace around her entrance and to tease her . She started to moan again and bite her lips. She was starting to beg me to enter her after a while and I wasn't just going to enter her until i knew she was wet enough. So i kept doing what i was doing until all of a sudden she jerks forward making it were I enter inside of her. I aint even jerk out i just went in and out at a slow steady pace so she could get use to my size. She started to scratch and pull on me to go deeper inside her. I obeyed and started to pick up my pace. She started to scream and arch her back and then she was still and next thing i know she started to cum all over . As Soon as she came i felt mine coming so i told her to give me some head. She hesitated at first but she slipped my condom off and tossed it somewhere. Got down on her knees in front of me and started to make magic with her mouth. A few moments later and i released inside her mouth and she didn't hold anything back because she swallowed. Once she finished swallowing she stood up and climbed on me, pushing me back onto the bed. She started to grind on me back and forth for a while till she rose up a little and positioned herself where I could enter her. Once inside she started going up and down on me. It was slow at first and then her pace picked up and next thing i know she had came again. She fell forward on my chest breathing heavily as my dick was still inside her. She looked up at me and moved a little and then kissed me. Making me cum inside of her just do to the touch. We laid together for a few minutes, me sneaking a kiss from her every now and then and her rubbing her fingers along my chest. I didn't want it to end.