Chapter Six: The Date

Montrè

"Monica come on its time to go" I say from down the stairs as i looked at my watch.
"Aight I'm coming down" She says from upstairs.

She comes down the stairs in a off the shoulder blue short dress and some black open heel shoes. She looked bad as fvck. Im glad I can claim her for tonight and a couple other nights. I grabbed her hand when she got to the last step. She had grabbed her phone and purse from the table as I grabbed my keys and we headed outside to the garage.

"Where not taking the same car we drove in earlier" I say to her.
"Then which car are we taking" She says confused. we walked into my garage and I turned on the lights. Her eyes had poped out her socket when she saw all my other cars.
"Nigga you balling" She say laughing.
"I know now pick a car" I say to her.
"Lamborghini please" She say skipping over to the car.
"Aight let's go" I say as I was grabbing the keys for it off the key hook by the door.

Once i grabbed the keys i went over to the car. I unlocked the doors and we both got in. I backed out the drive way and closed my garage. Once I seen my garage door was closed I drove off towards Applebee's.

"So where are we going" She say since she didn't know where we where going.
"Apple Bees"I say.
"Nigga Apple Bees and im dressed like we going somewhere fancy" She say.
"Yeah, everyday its going to get better. Maybe tomorrow we'll go to Red Lobster. You'll never know and you look good I would have told you if you were over dressed " I say laughing at her face expressions.
"Not funny" She say crossing her arms.
"Well for real we're going to Apple Bees today and tomorrow I'll see" I say.
"That's better" She says smiling and uncrossing her arms.
"Aye when am i getting that kiss" I say biting my lips and looking over at her.
"When you stop fvcking all these hoes. I'm not going to be having somebody else pussy on my lips kissing me while you are" She say looking at me with a stern and serious look.

I just laugh. She look at me with a murder type look. "I'm serious" She says through gritted teeth. She scared me a little that all I could say was "I understand."

We arrived at Applebee's and I parked the car. I went to Monica side and opened the door to let her out. When she got out , I closed the door and grabbed her hand. We walked inside and checked in. After a while we got seated. The waiter came up to the table. I was surprised as fvck at who it was too. I had to do an double take on that shvt.

"Bae" Felica said smiling as she looked at me.
"When the fvck you start working here" I say looking at her stupid. I know , she know and I think everybody else know she a stripper.
"When I found out you and this bvtch was going to be here today" She say looking at Monica. First of all I didn't tell her so how she that ?Im going to need to get a new phone with this hoe right here, cause she stalking a nigga.

"Bvtch who the Fvck are you calling a bvtch?" Monica says standing up with her hands on her hip. That's when all attention was on us.
"You" Felicia say rolling her eyes and popping her gum. Who hired her ass again ?
"Montrè when you know how to hold your dogs down then we can go out on a date" Monica say walking away from the table.
"She to scary for me" Felicia say loud enough for Monica and everybody else to here, before sitting down across from me at the table.
"Ayye and bvtch I got class that's why I ain't beat yo ass" Monica say across Applebees before she walked out the door.
"Ayye I really got to get to know the girl Felicia. So yea we gone have to have a break" I say to her. we technically not dating , but she wouldn't listen if i told her anything else.
"Mann go ahead breakup with me just tell that bvtch I got her" She say getting up. Felicia lowkey scary so iono why she acting hard.
"Bye Felicia" I say as she walked off, strutting her butt a little.

Now I gotta go talk to Monica. This shvt stressful asf and on top of that I aint getting nothing tonight and the next few days. This all better get settled quickly cause boy do i need some. I say in my head as I left the waitress money and a tip and headed outside.

Monica POV

I still can't believe this hoe disrespected me like that, but I ain't worried bout it. All I need to do is get through this shvt. I still can't believe this nigga is going to be mine for 5 years either though. Hell in 5 years i could have his ass killed and I could go on and live my life. Speaking of this nigga here he come strolling out of Applebee's like a damn fool.

"Monica let me say I'm sorry" He say standing in front of me.
"Nigga sorry? Sorry ain't shvt and I've been hearing that my whole life" I say.
"Mon I'm trying to get to know you and sh*t okkaaa" He say. When the heke he start calling me Mon ? Ion think I gave him permission for all that.
"Let me tell you something Montrè. If you are going to get to know me your going to have to get your life together cause I don't do man whores. I've been there and done it and also my name is Monica not no got damn Mon" I say yelling a little.
"Let's do this. We go back to the house and get to know each other" Montrè say.
"Whatever" I say getting into the car. Leaving him standing right there outside.

Montrè walks around and gets into the driver side of car and start the engine. The whole ride back to the house nobody was talking only sharing glances every now and then. Not even the music was on. When we got to the house I got out the car and went to the door. Montrè was taking his slow time which was pissing me the fvck off even more. When he finally got to the door and unlocked it I went straight upstairs to my room. I took off my clothes and put them back on a hanger. I looked through my packed bags and found my gym shorts and Tee and put that on.

"Monica?" Tre says coming into the room.
"What the fvck you want?" I say looking at him. He could knock I hope he know that.
"To talk some shvt out" He say.
"Then freaking talk and stop dragging the shvt out" I say.
"Alright then tell me why the fvck you got so much hate for me right now and why you put up this barrier at times then bring it down when you feel like it. Your a brick wall Yunno?" He say.
"First off when I feel like telling you about my life I will. Only thing you need to worry about is these next 5 days" I say walking away from him.

He really bugging me right now. Shvt I just meet this nigga and it already feel like we freaking married. "Lord give me the strength" I say as I go downstairs and into the kitchen to cook something. I haven't had nothing to eat due to that Lil thing that happened at Applebee's.