Chapter Eleven

Monica P.O.V.

So I decided to go upstairs and talk to Montre. When I got up there he was layed across the bed watching Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta. I guess he sensed my presence at the door, because He looked up at me and then he continue watching the show. I just sighed and walked over and layed on top of him. Yeah I know bold move , but come on now we have to get married in a week. Honestly if you ask me that's kinda on pace to where we need to be.

"Your mad at me ?" I ask him.
"Hell yeah" He say flipping us over, where im now at the bottom and he's at the top. Why are we even this close again?
"Why?" I ask him.
"Dont do that shvt. Thats what a dumb broad does" He says giving me this look.
"I know Im not one of them" I say looking up at him.
"Nawhh you not. You better than that and i dont want to get married to one of them. Just because i fvck with them don't mean they the marrying type" He say as he leans down to my lips and brush it across mine. He just saying this to get in my pants I was saying in my head.
"I understand but if you want this to work. We have to work on it together" I whisper in his ear seductively.
"Alight" He says and before i know it the small gap we had between us was closed and we where having a full make out session. After a while i pulled back from Montre. I wanted more, but that was just to fast for me. My hormones can wait , because I dont know what he have , plus im not that easy.

"Whats up" He says breathing rapidly.
"I cant do it" I say pushing him off a little more.
"Do what?" He says dumb founded.
"I cant have sex with you after you just got head from another bvtch. I aint no dumb broad" I say smiling as I repeated what he had said back to me earlier.
"You smart Mon" He says planting a kiss on my lips and smiling at me.
"I know that's why we going one sexual movement at a time" I say pushing him all the way off and standing up.
"How about a day" He says laying down on his back looking up at me.
"Goodnight Montre" I say walking out the room to my room. I go into my room and change into my big tee and then go lay down in the bed. "Lord Do I need you to help me right now" I say as I lay in bed smiling and biting my lip.

~Next Morning~

I wake up the next morning to the smell of food and my fat ass automatically wake up and go down stairs. I see Montre in the kitchen eating Eggs, Grits and Pancakes. I look at the stove and see there is nothing their , then i look at his plate.

"Where is my food at?" I ask him a little confused.
"Yo fat ass gotta make it" He says stuffing eggs into his mouth.
"Mann" I say throwing my arms in the air.
"Yeah" He says taking another bite.
"Alright well can you hand me the keys so i can go swing by McDonalds right quick" I say, because I was not about to cook anything at this moment.
"You is not going no where in a Tee and some panties" He says to me with his eyes raised. Is he my daddy?
"Yes the hell I am. I'm hungry and really dont care at this moment and ill be going through the drive thru" I say.
"Bring yo Nemo looking ass here and come eat with me" He say. Did he just call me Nemo. It dont matter right now because im getting food. Ill do almost anything for some food. So i walk my ass over their and sit in his lap. I'm feeding him, while he feeding me. Then I lean in and kiss him with a little eggs in my mouth at one point. I heard the fork drop and his arms rap around my waist as he deepens the kiss. We hear the crew come through the front door and break apart from each other and jump off each other so fast. He was sitting in the chair still and I was standing up. As soon as they hit the kitchen door they look at us and of course the first person to say something is James ass.

"What yall fast nappy headed asses was doing?" He say causing more attention.
"Nothing" We say at the same time. Yeah we deffly was doing something. Why state the obvious?
Everybody looking at us with looks of suspicion in their eyes. A couple seconds went by until i excused myself to go take a shower and get dress.