Chapter Eight: Exclusive Chapter

Preview Of whats in one of the last chapters to come. ( Always scroll down to beginning of chapter 8 if you do not want to read this little short snippet)

"Montrè I thank you for everything but since in the will it says if we find some one else that we love more than each other that we can break off everything and I have found someone else so im cutting ties with you" I say to Him.
"Well your welcome and I hope you enjoy your life with that nigga Jernel" He say.
"I will" I say.

We hug each other and then break apart.

"Can I say this since since where not really getting together" Montrè says.
"Yeah" I say looking at him.
"I Love you and I actually mean that" He says.

He kisses me then he walks on off. I had to feel my lips for a moment because that felt magical... I turned around and was about to go home until I saw an angry Jernel.

"Why the fvck you let that nigga kiss you" He say angry.
"I did not know he was going to kiss me" I say a little mad back, but I also didn't stop him soooo.

He came over to me and started chocking me. "Imma Kill u if I see you and him together again"He says chocking me until I faint and hit the ground.

Chapter Eight
Monica POV

While I was going upstairs I heard my phone go off in my room so I ran down the hall and picked it up off the bed.

Phone Convo
MickeyBihh: Cuzin.!!??
NicNic: Yeah Bihh
MickeyBihh: Im going to pick you up soon
NicNic: Aight Buhh come to my new address
MickeyBihh: The fvck new.?? When you move.??
NicNic: Today. Sorry I didnt text and tell you all about it, but i'll explain every thing later just come on, I'll be ready.
MickeyBihh: Ight Text it to me
NicNic: Kay Luv ya
MickeyBihh: You too
End Convo

With all that has been going on I cant believe I forgot to text or call Mickey about it. I texted her the address anyway and put my phone the charger before going to take a shower. I got out the shower and put on my Turn up Gray crop top shirt, Bleached ripped skinny jeans, gray sparkling open heel shoes, black boss beanie, bangles, and grabbed my black shoulder bag.

I checked the time and seen it was 10:03. So I grabbed my phone off the charger and headed down stairs. As I got down the last step I got a text from Mickey saying she was here so I just walked to the door.

"Ayye bvtch where you going" James say. This boy really trying my patience.
"To mind my fvcking business whore" I say walking out the front door of the house. I jump in Mickey car and give her that 'Don't Ask' look and she just drove off. While we was driving Montrè called me about 17 times and left 3 voice mails. I ignored all them and after the last call I just turned my phone off. We got their and Mickey parked. We got out the car and went in the party . First place we went was to the bar . I was starting to take shots. Shot after shot after shot after shot at that. After a while I remember seeing Montrè and I just left with him.

Montrè POV

James talked bout Monica left to a party and I'm trying to figure out what party. So I'm calling her and people that I know who know about party's happening tonight. I called up my boy Dre and he says there's a party called "Set it off"on Lem Turner. So me and the boys headed over there. We got to "Set it off" and everything was done. Like done everybody cleared out. I only saw Dre in the cut so we all walked over there to him.

"Where everybody at" I say.
"Shoot out" Dre say.
"Man so where the fvck Monica?" I say rubbing my face through my hands and sighing.
"Monica Love?" Dre say. So he know her?
"You know her?" James says for me.
"Thats my girl big cousin" He say.
"Shvt where yo girl at" Juicy say.
"Home" he say.
"Well let's go" James say.
"Aight ill take yall" Dre say.

We walked out the door and got in our cars to head over to Dre Girl house. Let's hope Monica ass is their with her , because if not I got bigger fish to fry.