Chapter Seven

Montrè

Alright so I really got to get to know her to really try to get her to bring her guard down cause this girl is just ugghh.

"Let me take these clothes off" I say to myself. So I went to my room down the hall. I grab my sweats, Jordan slides and wife beater and put them on. I head down stairs and smell straight food. I go into the kitchen and see Monica cooking. She got Ribs, Corn, Cornbread, Greens, and Mash Potatoes going on in the stove. She had it all cooking like it was another Sunday at Grandma house.

I went over to her and whispered in her ear, "You the real MVP."
"Thanks and when I get finish you can get some" She say.
"For real I thought you was going to say hell no cause you was still mad at me" I say as I back away from her relived that I can get some food too.
"I am still mad but you can dig into. I didnt make all this food for nothing" She say to me.
"Bruhh you the bomb" I say.
"I know now go get a plate so you can eat, the food is just about done" She say as she stirs the corn in the pot.

I ran across the kitchen to the plate section and grabbed two plates, one for her and one for me. Then ran back over to her with my plate. She put my food on the plate and then fixed her plate and sat down at the table with me.

"Monica can I tell you something" I say as I take a pause from eating my food.
"Yeah don't be scared" She say smiling with her pearly whites as she sat her silverware down.
"Damn that smile so beautiful" I say smiling at her.
"Thanks" She say blushing a little and putting her head down a little.
"Anyway I am going to tell you alittle bout me. I feel as I can trust you enough and we will be married in a few anyway. Anyways when I was young I was molested" I say as a little lump formed in my throat. I have to start somewhere with her right?
"The fvck by who? I gotta go murk a nigga for you?" She say getting up, getting into her ghetto attitude.
"Sit yo ass down. You ain't gon do shvt" I say laughing.
"Ain't funny but I would if I could" She say sitting down starting to eat again.
"I bet, anyway it was a scary feeling and never told nobody but when I got in the game I started looking for her" I say.
"Damn that's some shvt" She say with a piece of rib in her mouth.
"Yeah so don't go blabbing only my crew know and now you" I say.
"I got you. Now that I heard that I guess I'll tell you one thing about me too" She say wiping her face.

I was so eager to hear this I put my fork down. "So when I was young I-"

"Tre we in this Bihh" My crew said coming through the door. Was I mad as hell? Hell yeah.

"Who dis be" My nigga Ray say.
"My soon to be wife" I say looking at him.
"Oh sh*t. This nigga getting married" My friend Juicy say dancing a little.
"I know I told y'all asses about the whole family will thing" I say looking at all they nappy headed asses running around.
"Damn i forgot" Ray said.
"So this the bvtch" James said. He always the one that act like this, I swear.
"Nigga who the fvck you calling a bvtch" Monica say looking at him with a death glare. In the last few hours I have seen the word Bvtch and her don't get along easy.
"James please apologize cause I don't want to see your ass get beat" Jordan said laughing.
"Man sorry" He said with his hands up in defense. He really wasn't all that sorry.
"Thought so. Anyways I'll be upstairs" Monica said getting up with her plate.
"Aight" I say looking at her going to throw her remains in the trash.
"By the way don't let that nigga James touch the food anybody else good" She say walking back and putting her dishes away in the sink.
"Man whatever" He say going toward the food ignoring everything she said.

Monica quickly grabbed a knife and goes toward him with it. She was ready for him to try to touch the food she put hard work into.

"I'll just sit down" He say. The fear in his eyes said it all. She put the knife down and went upstairs to her room.
"She crazy man" James say looking at me.
"Nahh you trying her patience" I say chuckling. As I get up to throw my remains away and put my plate in the sink. I told myself i'd wash them later, after i finish talking and hanging with the boys.
-------------
Short Chapter