Chapter One

Monica P/O

"I know I know I know
I know I know I know (What you know Quan?)
You ain't that nigga you say you is (Well how you know though?)
Just know that I know I know I know (Okay!)
Them streets, they fuck with me strong
And them bitches gon fuck just because money long
You know that I know I know I know
Well you know that I know it I know it I kno-"

I sat up in my bed, rubbing my eyes and stretching out my arms. The song I know was still playing so I swiped left on my iPhone to turn it off my alarm from on my phone. I sat and thought to myself that this is going to be the last week of school.

I smiled at the thought of leaving this house, but I was sad at the fact I would lose alot of my friends ive known since 6th grade. I just sighed and said to myself, "So im just going to take my time getting ready today."

I got up out the bed tossing my covers to the side and heading into the bathroom. I looked at my face in the mirror and saw the mark around my left eye. I had received it last night from my mother because I did not takeout the got damn trash. It was an easy mistake, but not to her it wasn't. Its not like it was the first time anyway so I cant even complain.

Ive been hit all over my body for stupid stuff. Every-now and then my dad might, or might not help me when she does. I sighed thinking of how in just a couple of days I will be out of this hell hole of a house. I thank god this is my last year of high school and school period.

I stepped away from the mirror and started to take of my clothes to get in the shower. It was a good one to because I had that hot water blasting and everything. Hot water is always the best to shower in. Anyways as soon as I got out I went to my closet with a towel wrapped around me and picked out some clothes.

I picked out my black BAD T-Shirt, High waist blue jeans and my Oreo's. I looked myself over in my full body mirror a couple of times to make sure I was good. When I had finished looking in the mirror I started to make my bed up, that's when my phone buzzed indicating I had a text.

Text Convo
Mickey: Be Ready coming down the street
Monica: Aight Bvtch
End Convo

Mickey is my cousin, best friend, sister, lets just say she my everything. She is hella live and she got hella issues especially with her on-again-off-again boyfriend Dre. I personally don't like him and she need to move on but am I going to say anything. Nope, but if he do anything to her nigga gone be dead in 2.5 seconds. Maybe less than that depending on what he did and how he did it.

*Honk*Honk*

Mickey was here so I grabbed my purse, phone, and charger. I went downstairs and grabbed my keys. As I opened the front door My mom came around the corner and stopped me, "Baby I'm sorry about last night but you need to stop trying my patience and when you get home there's something me and your father got to tell you. Anyways get the hell out my house and go to school" She said before she walked off with a little grin on her face. Yall just dont know how much she irk me.

I wonder everyday how my dad married her ratchet ass, but im not going to wonder anymore in a couple days. I finally stopped thinking about it and just walked out the door, closing and locking it before I headed down the little stairs and side walk to Mickey car.

I jumped into Mickey Car and said hey to her. Then I looked back and guess who I saw? Just guess. Her ugly a*s boyfriend Dre. I just turned my head and Mickey kept driving to school.

As soon as we got there I hoped out the car so fast and ran into the school. Its just something about them too that make me move quicker and farther away. The bell rang as soon as I hit the corner to my first period hallway class. All it was, was History and I hated Mr.B so I took my time trying to get into his class.

When I got in the classroom I was wrote on a tardy pass and it was handed to me. I didn't even care because I get them almost everyday and I don't go to any of the detention sessions anyway. I sat in my seat in the back of the class and leaned back in my chair because all this nigga bout to do is talk our freaking ears off about nothing , if you ask me.

--------

Picture of Her Cousin Mickey At The Top.

R.I.P Tupac and Happy Birthday.
*Legend Gone to Soon*