Chapter Nineteen

Mickey P.O.V.

So me and Monica just a texting each other about some random shvt, until me and her name had gotten called on the announcement to go to the office. I wasn't scared so my behind dismissed myself from the classroom and got all my belongings and headed in the hallway to wait for Mon come out the classroom. Once she came out we headed to the office together.

"What you think they need us for?" I say.
"Dont know, don't care" She say.
"I bet" I say laughing.

Then we walk into the office and then into Mrs.Harper's office. She automatically stand up and greet us. Then she sit down and we sit down in the seats in front of her desk.

"So i guess you guys are wondering why i asked you guys in here" She says leaning back in the chair. No dip we just standing here for our own health.
"Yeah"I say. Monica was just sitting looking around.
"Alright, we'll you guys need 5 more credits to graduate each." She say.
"I defiantly dont want to be back here next year so what do we have to do" Monica say.
"Yall guys got to write an essay about something and turn it into me before last period of today." She say.
"We are going to sit in your office and write this" I ask curious.
"Yeah, but im giving you both 2 hours to do it" She says standing up.
"Okka" Mon say.
"Here is the papers and pencils you may begin" She say leaving her office.
"Why she leave us in here by our self" I say laughing. Worst mistake.
"I dont know, but lets get this done. I really need to graduate tonight" Mon say.
"Okka" I say and i start to writing.

~Hour Later~

"Man im hungry" I say.
"You hungry? I am too" Mon say.
"I can eat your ear off" I say playing with her ear.
"And if you do imma hurt yo behind" She say swatting my hand away.
"Mann i know she go something in here" I say standing up going around her desk.
"You finish writing your paper" Mon say.
"One more paragraph and im done, but i need food first what about you" I say.
"One more sentence" Mon say.
"Nigga.!!" I say.
"What"She say writing the last of it.
"Want to finish mine while i look for food" I say opening draws.
"Ill write a word down" She say.
"Mann you mean" I say.
"You finish your paragraph and ill look for food" Mon say.
"Aight" I said and went to finish my essay.

I was on my last sentence and Monica screamed food. I swear i jumped up out the chair so fast and knocked her on the floor. I looked at the draw before me and it was full of candy. I took about ten pieces and stuffed some in my purse and sh*t and the one bar i sat and ate as i finished my essay.

"Im done" I say.
"Mhmm" Mon say.
"You okka" I say as she sits in the chair next to me. "Good beside the fact my cousin knocked the shvt out of me" She say.
"Love you" I say.
"Go to hell" She say.
"Ill meet you down their then" I say.
"Lets go" She say.
"Aight" She say grabbing her shvt and walking out the the principals office door.

We walk into the main office area and we see Montre, The principal, and this other guy with them. They didn't see us because they where looking down, but i know i was looking up and down on the guy next to Montre.

"I know you looking" Monica whisper in my ear.
"Who is he?"I say back to her.
"Guess" She say.
"Thats Ray, well damn he look better in person then the last time when i say him" I say.
"Gurl shut up" She say.
"I mean im just saying" I say laughing.

I guess they heard me and Mon and they looked up and over to us. "Done?" Mrs. Harper ask us.
"Yeah" Me and Mon say giving her our papers.
"Alright yall can go back to class" She say.
"Okka" We say.
"Ill be back boys. I have to put these up" She say. When she walked into her office me and Mon looked at each other. "Did we close the draw" I say.

"I dont know" Mon say.
"Yall was in her stuff?" Tre asked us as he kissed Mon.
"I was hungry okka and she got all the good candy" I say showing him some of it.
"Wow" Ray say.
"Sorry Ray, This My cousin Mickey" Mon say.
"Hey Mickey, My name Ray" He say.
"Hi" I say smiling hella hard.
"We'll see yall later though" Mon say.
"Yeah nice meeting you and Tre I got u some Condoms" I say walking and laughing.
"Thanks, but you a little late" He say smiling and laughing.
"Never" I say as me and Mon get into the hallway.
"You crazy" Monica say.
"What you mean, I am make sure i give it to him before yall leave this building today" I say.
"We getting married tomorrow, cut us some slack" she say.
"You just wanna feel the D, inside of you without rubber covering it up" I say.
"No" She say looking away. She probably already have with her slick self.
"Im right. Your going to be pregnant girl keep playing" I say stopping to get me a drink out the machine.
"Just know he cummed inside me plenty of times no condom. So dont be surprised if i am later down the line" Mon say.
"Your pregnant and i cant wait to see my little nephew or niece" I say walking.
"That scares me" She say.
"What scare you" I say.
"You to happy and laid back" She say.
"Its good, but see you later" I say walking into the classroom.

A couple minutes later she text me...