Chapter Twenty-Two

A/N Tyga will be Ray. Tyga Fine asffff with a son and Ray Fine asfff with a son. So Tyga a perfect match to play Ray. Also Couple More Chapters and then the book is done and remember I said NO SEQUEL? Well that still applies after I finish the book. Love yall ~Lil Yusif

Monica P.O.V.

So Mickey and I eating at Burger King. We left the boys right where they were and came to get our grub on.

"What time is it" I ask Mickey.
"Its time for us to get back to school" She say getting up.
"How many minutes till 5th" I say getting up and throwing my things away.
"About 10" She say walking out the door. I follow right behind her and we both get into the car.

"So how you thank Montre is going to react" Mickey say putting on music.
"Pissed off cause he called me about 10 times and i sent all of his calls to voice mail" I say laughing.
"He really Love and care about your crazy behind Monica" She say.
"What about Ray Ray?" I say eyeing her.
"Seee" She say trailing off and blushing.
"Go head tell Dr.Mon" I say.
"Shut up" She say laughing and hiding her face.
"You talked to him and what he say" I ask as i turned my attention to the road again.
"I told em we eating cooling off and we will tell them when we on the way back to the school" She say.
"You already about to be stuck on him" I say as I swing into a parking lot.
"Never, I have to be careful. You know im having a baby right?" She say getting out.
"Yeah" I say laughing and turning off the engine.

I get out and close and lock the door and Mickey and I head into the school. Just to be greeted by the principal Mrs.Harper. "Ladies my office" She say stern as she started walking to her office with us tagging along right behind her.

"I already know she not mad she glad" Mickey whisper in my ear.
"You know because?" I say back to her.
"Just last week the girl slapped the dodo out of her and she couldn't do nothing because her dad owns the school" Mickey say.
"We definitely about to get locked up then" I say laughing and looking forward.

When we get into her office we see Ray and Montre sitting down and then we see ole girl who we beat the stuffing out of. She told us to sit down and Mickey and I sat right on the sides of ole girl to be petty and get her scared.

"Stop being Petty. Yall go sit by the boys or on there laps or something" Mrs.Harper say. Shes the coolest principal I swear to yall, i will always remember her.
"What do you mean" Mickey say with an evil smirk.
"Yall are trying to scare the ole monkey looking behind girl" She say sitting in her chair.

We all shared a laugh until the girl said something.

"My dad is going to fire you."
"You know what let him. Ive had it up with to here with you little girl. I dont care if your daddy own this school, but i know damn skipping well he doesn't own me. I got a little girl at home that i just had bout about an year ago that needs her momma, and i don't need to be stressing over nothing while im raising her. So i need your fishy pussy ass to get the fvck on, before i ask these two young ladies to beat your ass one more time, and this last time you not even going to get up from the beating. Get it, Got it, DONE?"

We all started to laugh, clap, and cheer for Mrs.Harper. Her Secretary came in during the little moment and she congratulated Mrs.Harper and even gave her a hug before going right back to work.

"Mrs .Harper Go home" This man said coming in.
"Gladly and before you fire me I wanna say I quit" And she got all her stuff and walked out.
"You guys back to class" He says.
"Glad this my last year" I say to Mickey as we walk out the office.

_________________

Short Chapter