Chapter Twelve

Montre

Once Monica went upstairs I swear every eye in that room was on me. I bet if my eyes could look at me at the moment they would, like literally.

"What the fvck happen?" James say with a little aggression in his voice. Is he my mommy or daddy? I think the hell not.
"First calm your shit down" I say standing up at the table and grabbing my plate.
"Aight whatever, but whats going on with you and the hoe" He say with his head to the side. He really pushing my limits.
"First off she is not a hoe and you gone need to get to steeping if you are going to come up in my mother fvckin house and talk about her like that" I say stepping closer to him. Im defending her. Do I like her? Nope its just my mommy has taught me well when it come to woman, well certain ones at that.
"Mann she is and I think you know she is too. You using her like you used Felicia and that one other girl that you had killed off. Like completely" He say raising his voice and coming closer to me. They are actual hoes , like everybody been through they ass Mon is not that.
"Mann shut the fvck up James mann. Im trying to do better" I say knowing what just came out his mouth is almost true.
"Mann you know what meet us at the trap in an hour and make sure you come with common sense" He say as him and the guys walk out. Monica comes downstairs a little while later as im putting dishes in the sink.

"Ayye I need to borrow one of your cars to head to school in" She say coming down the stairs.
"Take the key that's third on the key rings" I tell her trying not to think of all that just happened between me and her and my crew.
"Aight thanks Tre" She say and she head out the door closing it right behind her. She is going to be hella late with no pass because its already 10:20, but thats her choice. Shvt it is the last week of school, so Im not very worried. When I finish the dishes I get my keys off the hook and go to the trap, to go talk to the boys. When I get to the trap i enter the key code to get in. I walk in and walked toward the main area of the trap. When the boys seen me they looked at me for a long while and then automatically start asking questions.

"Alright ill answer one question that might answer the rest of yall other questions and that is that im just using ole girl to get in her pants. I really aint falling for her and i dont plan to ever in our 5 years we have to be together. Shvt when i gotta get her preggo no emotions will go into the fact that i had sex to her. Only emotions ill have towards anyone is to that child. So yeah I hope that helps all of you guys" I say sitting down. Who am i lying to ?

"For a second at the house I Thought we lost you" James says chuckling it off.
"Nawhh I have to be a good actor around her so i can make it seem like i really like her and shvt" I say to them.
"Well keep it up bro. You had us all fooled" Ray say laughing.
"Like really" Juicy say taking a hit from this blunt.
"Nawhh yall are not going to lose yall boy Tre to no bvtch bruhh" I say laughing taking a hit, but as I took that hit i knew i was lying. I was feeling some type of way with Mon and it had only been about 2 days, but i tried brushing it off for the time being. I cant fall for her , i just cant.

__________________________________________________

Short Chapter