Chapter Two

Picture of Montre at the top

Montré P/O

So I got this call earlier today from some people my grandma was telling me about before she passed last year. She told me I had to go meet them and today I was thinking about not going at all, but my grandma really wanted me to go so im going for her.

Anyways let me introduce myself to yall. My name Montré, Montré Morgan. I'm 20 yrs old and a Drug Dealer. Been in the game since I was jumped in at the age of 14. Anyways I'm Cali-Bound been here my whole life and ain't never going to change that, but enough about my fine ass let me get back to the story and shit.

I finished my drop and I was heading over to these people house. It was like 12 so im hoping I get out they house by 1 cause I'm trying get a fvck and duck in before 3 when I usually take my daily nap. I get at these people house at around 12:23 and I got out and walked up there little path way and rung there door bell. A few minutes later this Lady came to the door. She was alright, I mean if I wanted her I could have her, but she looked like a crazy one to try to fvck with. I snapped out of my little gaze and started to speak to her.

"Hello im M-" She cut me off, like damn give me time to finish.
"I know who you are Mr.Montré" she said interrupting me with a toothless smile.
"Well hello Mrs..." She did it again. She was really trying my patience, little did she know.
"Mrs. Love"
"Well hello Mrs.Love" I say quickly hoping to not get another interruption from her.
"Come in we got some sh*t to tell you" She said smiling. in my head I was telling myself, I could pass on her. She ruining the vibe from me.

I walked in the door looking at her house around. Once she closed the door she motioned for me to follow her to the living room. I followed behind her and when we got in the room she motioned for me to sit on the couch. I sat on the couch and continued to look around at all the pictures and quotes on there wall.

"Ill go get my husband so we can start" She said smiling hella hard and walking up the spiral staircase they had. A few minutes later her and her husband came back down the stairs with some papers and sh*t in there hand. I stood up and shook Mr.Love's hand and then sat back down like they did on the couch opposite from me. Mr. Love had started talking. Hopefully he can talk fast because its 12:30 and just Ms.Love at the door alone made me wanna get a quickie in.

"So let's see where I should began. Oh yeah let me began right here-"

------
A/N
Short Chapter I know...
Let me just tell yall now that Tupac will play Montré. I did that because it's Tupac's birthday today and I'm a huge fan of him. One other thing is this is NOT A FAN FICTION, Once again this is NOT A FAN FICTION. With that continue on with the story. ~Lil Yusif