Witness! ♥

1 more left after this! Who is excited?!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

"Do I really have to watch you be up there?" I asked. Kendall looked at me.

"I know this is hard, but you being there will help me on the stands." Kendall said. I stood there arms folded, not really wanting to be there. Jane, the lawyer told us that they will not put me on the stand, but Kendall since he was the one kidnapped and that if I didn't want to I didn't have to be there. "Please." Kendall begged.

"Alright I'll come." I said. He smiled and kissed my lips. He slapped my butt as I walked by him. I looked back at him and his back was turned towards me, but I can see him smirking from the mirror in front of him. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

An hour later we were walking into the courthouse, following Jane into the court room. Anna was already sitting with her lawyer.

"Defense calls Kendall Schmidt to the stand." someone said. I watched as Kendall got up and walked over there. A belief went up and Kendall held up his hands.

"Do you swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth?" he asked.

"I swear." Kendall said.

"Now, Mr. Schmidt... did you have a past relationship with my client?"

"Yes I did. We dated briefly five years ago." Kendall said.

"So, you knew my client before you were kidnapped?"

"Yes I did. We dated and then we went our separate ways until a few months before I was kidnapped when she showed up at my house." Kendall said.

"Nothing further at this moment your honor." the lawyer said and sat down. Jane stood up.

"Can you tell us about that day? The day you were taken." Jane asked.

"I was at a hotel resort." Kendall said.

"And why was that?"

"I was getting married to Nicole and since she doesn't believe in God we decided to get married at the hotel." Kendall said. "I couldn't get my tie on and someone knocked on the door. I answered thinking it was my brothers."

"And was it?" Jane asked.

"No, it was friends of Anna's."

"And what did you notice first?" Jane asked.

"They had guns." Kendall said.

"And what happened?" 

"Well, they asked if I was Kendall Schmidt and when I answered that I was they came charging into the room. I tried to run away and to the window."

"Why the window?"

"I was going to climb to the window next to me and try to get help." Kendall said.

"Why didn't you?"

"I was shot." Kendall said. "I fell unconscious and when I woke up I was in room and it was a week later."

"No further questions your honor." Jane said and sat down. Anna's lawyer stood up.

"You were kidnapped for three years, is that correct?" 

"Yes it is."

"Why didn't you try to get away?" 

"I-"

"Did she hold you at gun point?" 

"Well, no."

"So, there was nothing keeping you there at all?"

"No." 

"Nothing further your honor. Defense calls Anna Golden to the stand." The lawyer called. Kendall got down and Anna got up there.  The belief went up and did the same to Anna. "Anna, you have been accused of kidnapping Kendall Schmidt, is that correct?"

"Yes."

"If Kendall Schmidt is or was as big as everyone says he is then how did you pull it off?" the lawyer asked.

"Well, I guess he isn't that big." Anna said.

"No further questions." the lawyer said.

"Why did you kidnap Kendall? You can have anyone else you want, but why him? Why someone who was marrying someone else?"

"Like he said we dated briefly and in that time he told me loves me and I just didn't think it was fair that he was marrying her just because she was pregnant." Anna said. I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"You believe Kendall loves you?" Jane asked.

"Oh I know he does. He has been tell me he loves me for the past three years." Anna said.

"Can you tell us what happened last April?" Jane asked.

"We were living on the outskirts of LA and Nikki found us."

"And what did you do?" Jane asked.

"I put a gun to his head and told her if she didn't leave I would blow his brains out." Anna said.

"No further questions." Jane said. Her lawyer stood up.

"What happened after that?" 

"He told her he loves me not her and then he carried me upstairs and we had the best sex." Anna said. I flinched at her words.

"Other then that was there ever a time when there was a gun to Mr. Schmidt's head?"

"No. There was a gun in the house, but it was never used." Anna said.

"So, he could have walked out at any time?" her lawyer said.

"Yes." Anna said.

"I would like to examine evidence A to the jury." the lawyer said. A TV was turned on and the lawyer pressed play. Amy came up on screen.

"Kendall." Amy said. Kendall looked at her. "You know she isn't holding you here."

"Yeah, I know." Kendall said.

"Then leave. Go back to Nikki. Where you belong." Amy said. I smiled at her.

"I belong here."