Don't Believe Everything You See! ♥

It has been a week since Anna showed me the video. I have been ignoring everyone. All their calls and texts. I couldn't face them. If I did then I will have to tell them.

"Nikki!" I heard Kevin call. I groaned and hid more into my bed. "I saw your car in the driveway! I know you are here!" Kevin called. I heard footsteps on the stairs and the door open. "Nicole?"

"Go away." I said.

"Why aren't you answering your phone?" Kevin asked.

"Because I don't want to talk." I said.

"Why? It's been a week. We need to think of something else." Kevin said.

"No, we don't." I said.

"Why don't we?" Kevin asked.

"Because there is no more rescuing." I said.

"What? Why not?" Kevin asked.

"Because there is no need for it." I said.

"Yes there is." Kevin said. "For you, him and Little K. Little K needs his father." Kevin asked.

"His father has a life of his own." I said, finally sitting up and looking at Kevin.

"What are you talking about?" Kevin asked. I sighed. I might as well show him. I got up from the bed and left the bedroom with Kevin right behind me. I walked down the stairs and into the living room. I was currently wearing one of his old concert shirts and short shorts. It was the only thing of his I didn't pack this week. "What am I looking at?" Kevin asked.

"Just hold on a second." I said. I turned everything on and pressed play. I left the room to the kitchen while the video played. Kevin came in a few minutes later.

"Is that why you haven't been answering anyone?" he asked. I didn't say anything. I just nodded my head. "Nikki, you can't seriously believe that video."

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because she could have made that video just to get you to stop believing in you two." Kevin said.

"Well.. it worked.."

~*~*~

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN!

Haha, just 10 updates left.. what's gonna happen?? xx Nicole

P.S I want the shirt.. and the guy wearing it lol :)