New Date! ♥

"Max? You are going out with a guy named Max?" Kevin asked. I rolled my eyes at him.

"What is the big deal? It is just a date." I said.

"What about my brother?" Kevin asked.

"What about him? He moved on and now it is my turn." I said.

"But you don't know that he actually moved on." Kevin said. "You are just going by a video that stupid bitch showed you and it isn't right!"

"It has been three years Kevin. I held on as long as I could, but it's time to move on and live my life with Little K." I said.

"So, you are going to choose this Max guy you met the other day over Kendall?" Kevin asked.

"There is no choosing." I said. I heard the doorbell go off. "Go get that for me. I have to put my shoes on." I said. Kevin huffed and left the room. I heard him walk down the stairs.

Kevin's POV

I cannot believe I am answering her door so she can go on a date with someone that isn't my brother. I do get where she is coming from, it has been three years, but I was just not expecting this.

"Um.. hi I am looking for Nicole?" the guy said when I opened  the door.

"She is just getting her shoes on." I said. "Come in."

"Okay." he said. He stepped in. He didn't look that bad. He had blond hair. He was wearing a grey shirt with a blue jacket on over it. "So, how do you know Nicole?"

"She is the mother of my nephew." I said.

"Oh cool.. cool." Max said. I looked to see Nicole hasn't come down the stairs yet.

"Want some insight on Nicole? You know the details on how to date her. She was with my brother so I know how she likes to do things." I said.

"Really?" Max asked.

"Yeah, if you listen to me your date will go great." I said. "First off, she loves to pay for everything. If you don't let her pay she will get mad and never call you again."

"Let her pay got it." Max said.

"You got some gruesome stories, you know blood gruesome?" I asked.

"Yes, I do." Max said.

"Good. Tell them all. She loves that stuff. The gruesome the better." I said.

"Okay, got it." Max said as Nicole comes down the stairs. "Are you ready?" Max asks her.

"Yeah, I am." Nicole said. She looked at me. "You go home."

"Yeah yeah.. have fun you two." I said. They both left and I smirked. Well, that date is ruined now to prove that video is fake and get Nicole to believe again.