Send Him Back! ♥

Kendall's POV

"YOU KIDNAPPED MY SON!" I screamed at Anna. She looked at me.

"He is just what we need." Anna said. 

"He is my son." I said. "You took my son from her." 

"I took you from her." Anna pointed out. 

"Yes you did, but that was our son."  I said.

"Yes, our son." Anna said.

"No, he is mine and Nikki's and only mine and hers." I said. "Send him back." 

"No." Anna said.

"You already have me, you can't have him too!" I said.

"I already have." Anna said. She smiled at me and kiss me. "And tonight when he goes to bed you are mine." Anna winked and left the room. My heart sunk like it has every time. I was technically cheating on Nicole and I didn't know how to stop it.

I composed myself before leaving the bedroom.

"Hey little guy." I said.

"Little K." he corrected me. I smiled at him. He has Nikki's mouth and nose, but my eye color. Can't tell with the hair since both of us are blonde. I heard him sniffle.

"You miss your mom?" I asked. He nodded. "I do too." I said. He looked at me.

"Why would you miss her?" he asked.

"I am.." I started to say when he jumped in and went to the window.

"MOM!" he shouted and banged on the window. I quickly went to the window to pull him back. I looked down at the ground. I don't know what happened next. I found myself running out the door and down the steps outside. Before I knew it I was standing on the sidewalk with Nicole on the other side, starring at me like she was seeing a ghost.

"Nicole." I said as I felt a gun on the back of my head.