Trust Uncle Kevin! ♥

It was quiet in the kitchen. You could hear The Amazing Spider-Man being watched by Little K in the living room. I know something had to be said, something is said every year since he was gone, but right now I just couldn't find the words.

"Hey little man." I heard Dustin say.

"Hi Uncle DBelt." I heard Little K say.

"You're mom taught you that?" Dustin asked.

"And mustache boy." Little K. I giggled. I use to call Dustin mustache boy when we first met since everyone called him DBelt.

"Did your mom ever tell you what I use to call her?" Dustin asked. Little K must have just shook his head because Dustin spoke again. "I use to call her Miss Nikki."

I heard Little K giggle.

"And where is your mother?" Dustin asked.

"In the kitchen." Little K said. A moment later Dustin appeared in the kitchen doorway.

"Mustache boy? Really?" Dustin asked. I just nodded at him when Kevin came into the kitchen. Dustin looked at him. "Nikki, Little K should have a day out don't you think?" Dustin asked me.

"What?"

"Don't you think Kevin should take Little K somewhere?" Dustin asked. "Like the park maybe or Disneyland?"

"No." I said.

"I wanna go." I heard Little K say. Dustin turned around and we all saw Little K standing behind him. He walked past Dustin and stood in front of me. "I wanna go please mom."

"Yeah please mom." Dustin said. He walked over and said something to Kevin. Kevin looked at him and then to me.

"I'll take care of him Nikki. You can trust me. Kendall would." Kevin said. I nodded, knowing he was right. I hugged Little K and then watched him leave with Kevin before facing Dustin.

"What was that about?" I asked. I haven't let Little K out of my sight since the day he was born, afraid someone might try to take him for me too. Dustin knew that.

"This came to my house. It's for you." Dustin said, handing me an envelope. I looked at it.

It was written in Kendall's handwriting.

"It can't be from him." I said.

"Open it." Dustin said. I did as he said.

Dear Miss Nikki