Caught! ♥

Currently watching the Amazing Spider-Man with my older brother (the good one) before bed so here is an update! Just 2 more and then this book is sadly done, but the final book will start!

Enjoy!

~*~*~*~

Anna Golden has been arrested. Anna has been accused of kidnapping Kendall Schmidt from Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive. It has been said she kept him prisoner for the past three years as her personal enjoyment. Her trail is set to start later this week. No news yet if Kendall Schmidt and Nicole Kinney are going to be at her trail.

The news has been running the same story all day. I have been sitting on this couch not moving, watching everything they said. No new news has been said. No one knows who turned her in. No one knows how she got caught.

"Babe?" Kendall said, snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked at him. "You okay?"

"Yeah... yeah, I was just thinking." I said.

"About Anna?" Kendall asked.

"Yeah, I just.. what if she thinks we turned her in." I said. "What if she sends people to come after us?"

"She won't." Kendall said.

"How do you know? What if she hurts me, or you, or even Little K?" I asked.

"Babe, relax. She isn't hurting anyone." Kendall said. "I can promise you that."

"How?" I asked.

"Our lawyer said-" Kendall started to say, but I cut him off.

"Lawyer? Since when do we have a lawyer?" I asked.

"Since earlier, after seeing the news report I called one. Her name is Jane Bingum." Kendall said. "We are going to need it, especially since I was the one kidnapped on our wedding day." Kendall said.

"We will have to testify won't we?" I asked. Kendall nodded. "Which means..."

"Are you ready to see Anna again?"