First Rescue is a Fail! ♥

"Nikki, what is going on?" Kevin asked. 

Right now, we are back at my house. Mama Schmidt took Little K back to her house so it is time to come clean. Right now I am standing in front of Kevin, Kenneth, Carrie, Dustin, Logan, Carlos, James, and Lily.

"I.. um.." I said.

"Nikki, whatever it is you have to tell us. You can just co-"

"I know where he is." I blurted out. They are stared at me.

"What?" Dustin asked.

"I know where Kendall is." I said. They all looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" James asked.

"I-'

"How?" Kevin asked.

"I-"

"You knew where my  little brother has been?" Kenneth asked.

"I-"

"How long have you known?" Logan asked.

"I-" 

"When were you planning on telling us?" Carlos asked.

"I-" 

"Guys. Guys. GUYS!" Dustin said, making all them look at him. "Give her time to answer."

"Thanks Dustin." I said. He nodded at me, but I knew that was for me to continue. "I have known since Little K came back. Anna is the one that has Kendall. I know that because I saw her. She was.. uh.. she was the one holding a gun to Kendall's head. She is also the one that took Little K. She gave him back obviously. Right before Kendall kissed her right in front of me and carried her back inside." I said.

"What do you mean he carried her back inside?" Kevin asked.

"Um.. do you remember how you and Carrie ended your first date?" I asked, remember laying on the couch with Kendall when Kevin came home with Carrie and carried her up to his room. Kevin's face turned red.

"Nikki, he wouldn't do that to you." Dustin said.

"He did and I know that they are still there and I am going to get him back. Anyone besides Carrie with me?" I asked. Carrie glared at me until I pointed to her stomach and then she sunk into the couch.

Carlos stood up.

"I'm with you." he said. I smiled at him as the other stood up. Eventually everyone stood up. I smiled.

"Okay, so here is the plan..."

Two days Later...

Everyone knew the plan. Everyone was in place and I was nervous. Being the great actor that he is, Kevin is currently dressed in all disguise as a pizza delivery boy.

Kevin knocked on the door with an empty pizza case I borrowed from a friend that works at a nearby pizza joint. I listened carefully as Kevin knocked on the door.

"Can I help you?" a voice asked. It sounded like was Anna.

"Um.. yes. Someone ordered a pizza?" Kevin said.

"No, no one ordered a pizza." she said. I heard something like a door shutting and something hitting hit.

"Someone. Ordered. A.." Kevin trailed off. I knew he had seen Kendall. 

"GET OUT!" I heard Anna scream. 

"Listen." Kevin said in his normal voice.

"Kev?" Kendall asked. I then appeared at the door. Anna stared right at me.

"YOU!" Anna screamed. She left the sight of the doorway and Kendall was just standing there. I looked away from him when flashes of the last time I was here came to mind.

"Nicole..." I heard Kendall said. I didn't even know she came back until I heard a gun go off and pain hit my stomach. "NO!" Kendall screamed as I fell to the ground and darkness took over.