Abby? Divorce? What?! ♥

So.. this chapter isn't originally part of the plan, but I added it to give you guys something. I wanted to have this book done by now, but been dealing with some personal issues but I am okay now so expect some more soon.

Thanks for waiting patently.

Enjoy!

~*~*~

"So.. my family is going camping and Little K begged to join them so we will not see him for another week." I said as I walked back into the living room where Kendall was waiting.

"So.. we have a week to ourselves?" Kendall asked, pulling me onto his lap. "Interesting.." Kendall said, kissing my neck slowly. I slowly pushed him away.

"Hold on there big boy." I said.

"Boy? Boy? I am a man thank you." Kendall said.

"Okay you are a man, but I was thinking since Little K isn't going to be here for another week, there has been this place I have been dying to try out.." I said as I moved my face closer to his, our lips almost touching.

"What are we waiting for?" Kendall asked. I shrugged my shoulders and he picked me up and set me back on my feet. He left the living room.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I called.

"TO PACK!' he called back. I walked to the bottom of the stairs.

"DO YOU WANT SOME HELP?!" I called.

"NO!" Kendall said. He came to the top of the stairs. "Why don't you call and make us some reservations?" Kendall suggested. I nodded and fetched my laptop from the studio. When I got to the living room my phone started to ring. I went to it and saw he caller ID say Abby.

"Hey Abby." I said as I answered it. I opened my laptop and waiting for it to come alive.

"H-Hey." Abby  said.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"I... I divorced Austin."