Third Times The Charm! ♥

"ABBY! ABBY! ABBY! ABBY! ABBY!" I screamed as I walked into her house. Kevin and Carrie was right behind me.

"Shhh! Carter is sleeping!" Abby said. "What's up?"

"I was hoping that I could talk to your nanny." I said.

"Well, she isn't here." Abby said.

"Where is she? It's important." I said.

"She will gone for a few days. I had to give her a few days off. They found her sister Amy a few nights ago..." Abby said.

"What do you mean 'found'?" I asked.

"Found as in she is dead." Abby said. I sat down.

'What? But I talked to her last week and she was fine." Kevin said. I looked at him.

"You talked to her?" I asked.

"Yeah, I just wanted to make sure Kendall was fine. I waited a while after the last attempt and called her up last week to see." Kevin said. I hit my head lightly. "What?" Kevin said.

"Um.. baby..." Carrie said "Your call might have been the reason she is dead." Carrie said. Kevin took a few minutes to let the news sink in.

"OH MY GOD! I KILLED HER! I AM THE REASON SHE IS DEAD! ALL SHE TRIED TO DO WAS HELP US SAVE KENDALL AND I HAD HER KILLED! I MIGHT AS WELL BEEN THE ONE TO KILL HER MYSELF!" Kevin freaked.

"Dude relax." I said.

"HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO RELAX? I KILLED HER! I MIGHT NOT HAVE BEEN THE ONE THAT PULLED THE-" Kevin started to say, but Abby stopped him.

"They found her in the river." Abby said.

"I AM THE REASON SHE IS THERE!" Kevin screamed. I watched as Carried slapped him in the face. He stared at her in shock.

"Get ahold of yourself." Carrie said. "Focus on your brother."

"You're right. Focus on Kendall." Kevin said. He looked at me. "What's next?" 

"Well, they are one short of people now and Anna is probably freaking out on all of them and trying to figure out if anyone else gave out information." I said.

"And I don't think they will keep him in the same place very long so they are probably will move him a lot." Abby said. I looked at her. 

"You have a point. She knows someone was helping us, we just have to make her think it was more then one." I said. "Abby do you think you can get your nanny to get Amy's cellphone?"

"Yeah, sure." Abby said.

"Good. Time to get my man back."