20

That night Zak was in his room thinking when his phone rang.  "Hello".  "Hey Z"she remarked.  Zak laughed because only the crew called him that.  "Who told you that?" Zak asked.  "Aaron" she replied with a giggle  "Well that puts him on not the god father list.  How are you and my mother doing?".  "Honestly she's driving me crazy Zak she won't let me go out and she wants me to lay in bed and relax". 

"Look I'll talk to her she can get a little over protective if it includes a grand child" he replied with a snicker.  "Gracie hasn't left my side even when your mother tells her to leave she won't.  She even brought one of her chew toys and laid it on my belly" which made Zak smile.  "That's cute Gracie is your body guard" Zak remarked.  Then the lights started to flicker.  "Zak the lights are flicking here". "Is Gracie growling?". 

"No I hear footstep but your mother went for a walk" she replied a little scared.  "Just stay on the phone with me" and dialed Aaron's room.  "If this isn't my fiancée I'm hanging up".  "Aaron it's Zak I need Amber to go to my house now something's going on and Sarah's alone"he replied.  Then Zak heard Sarah scream on the phone.  "SARAH GET OUT OF THE HOUSE!!!" Zak yelled. 

"I can't the door won't open and it's getting cold in here" looking around scared as Gracie was barking that Zak could hear.  "LEAVE HER ALONE!!" Zak yelled into the phone.  Zak doesn't deserve that baby . Aaron came in with his phone.  "She's at the house but the door won't open even your mom can't get in" she remarked. "Break a window I don't care if they have to ram a car through the living room" Zak stated.  "Zak something's wrong I feel pressure in my stomach" she replied

"Amber break a window ram the car through the door he doesn't care!!".  Zak felt so helpless that a spirit was attacking Sarah and his child.  "GET AWAY YOU WON'T HURT ME OR MY BABY!!" Sarah yelled.  He deserves a better father.  "NO ZAK IS GOING TO BE A GREAT-FATHER GO BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM AND LEAVE ME AND MY CHILD ALONE NOW!!" as Sarah yelled. "Sarah!!".  Then Zak heard a baby crying.  

"He's here Zak Vincent's here" she said as Zak heard him cry.  "Congratulation man" Aaron stated hanging up his phone.  His mother picked up her phone.  "Zak she's all right and so your son" she replied.  "Thanks mom I'll catch-".  "Zak stay where you are you have a job to do but check your email" as she hung up.  Zak checked his email and a picture of his new born son wrapped in one of Zak's shirt appeared.  Tears fell down his face.  "He's got your hair I can see bits of hair" Aaron remarked.  "Yeah" as Zak wiped the tears from his face.